Parents to parents

✰jimin pov✰

I meet up with Namjoon and Jungkook at the main entrance of the school, "Hi guys!"
I wave happily. "Someone is happy." Jungkook smirks. I playfully slap his arm, "Of course! I really like it here, its a pretty chill school." I smile brightly. "Yes, chill, except for Jungmi and her dumb gang." Namjoon says, crossing his arms. "Hyung isn't wrong." jungkook adds. "I guess so..." I say, tilting my head to the side a bit.

❣︎ jungmi pov ❣︎

I was scrolling through instagram, while my girls we're shit talking about other students in school. "Hey, Jungmi, how was Tae-gi?" Minji, my friends asks, smirking. "He was small." They all laugh, "About that Jimin guy, he saw you two right?" I nod, "Only when Tae-gi and I were making out." "So who are you planning to fuck next?" Sohye asks, "Definitely Min-hyuk next." "Didn't you fuck him last week?" Sohye questions, "Can't I fuck him again?" I raise an eyebrow.  "You're right." A thought came in my mind, 'Does Park have insta?' I look at my phone and type, Park Jimin.
The first name that pop up was 'park.jm" I click on the name and it showed me his page. It had pictures of him and the two idiots Namjoon and Jungkook, I smile a little when I see a pic of him scrunching his nose holding a peace sign. I close my phone, 'he really is a baby boy.'

✰jimin pov✰

"y'know, you should try to be friends with jungmi. I wanna see where this goes." Jungkook says, "Yeah, I kinda do too." Namjoon hyung agrees. "I still don't know if I should but I'm also curious where this goes." "Maybe you should continue, i'm curious too. Also, please don't follow me somewhere again, you might see something else other than me kissing someone else, hmm baby boy?" I flinch when I hear that voice, 'Jungmi.' I see Jungkook and Namjoon's eyes grow wide.
I turn around and Jungmi's face was so close to mine, "Also, you could use some better friends, i'll introduce you to some people." I furrow my eyebrows. "But i'm fine with my f-friends n-now and-" "Baby boy you're stuttering, its cute, but I need you to speak straight." I gulped, looking down. "S-stop calling me baby boy please." "Aww, baby, you're adorable. I'll see you later okay?" Jungmi pats my head and walks off with her gang, they all laugh at me because i'm all red. "Also," Jungmi stops walking. "Post more on insta park.jm" She smirks, and walks away once again. I gasp and look down again.

"I- SHE DOES CALL YOU BABY BOY." Jungkook shouts out. We're at the rooftop right now cause its just 30 minutes left before class starts. I look down and say, "She does.. don't you believe me?" Namjoon laughs at my red face. "Calm down okay? It's nothing big." Namjoon says to Jungkook, "BUT LIKE I THINK SHE HAS A MOMMY KI-" Namjoon shuts Jungkook's mouth with his hand, "Okay no, she may fuck with people, but I don't think she has any... y'know." I look at Namjoon, "How do you know?" I furrow my eyebrows. "She seems like the type of person to just have a regular fuck, no special things to do." I nod slowly, Its very unlikely of us to talk about girls or sexual activity.

RIING RIIIING RIIIIIIIING RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Thats the bell, come on boys." Namjoon says, getting up. Jungkook and I get up and follow Namjoon downstairs.

At lunch...

'she's gone again.. I won't follow her this time, she knows about what my dad said, and it's invading privacy.' "You gonna follow her again buddy?" Jungkook snaps his fingers in front of my face. I lightly shake my head and blink a few times. I look at Jungkook, "N-no! I was just thinking-" "Thinking about following her? Damn, I knew it, you are a creep-" "can you please let me finish?" Jungkook finally shuts up. "I was thinking that if I follow her again, its obviously invading privacy, I don't even have any intention of following her. Its not my business." I look at Jungkook, furrowing my eyebrows. "Periodt." Namjoon says, coming to our table, handing Jungkook some cut up fruits. "Thanks hyung" Jungkook smiles. "And for you," Namjoon hands me a sandwich, "Thank you hyung!" I take a bite, "Heaven." Namjoon just laughs.