comment

❣︎ jungmi pov ❣︎

Thursday, after school:

I scroll through tik tok while eating my favorite chips, Laying on my bed. I hear a knock on the door, "its open." I say, putting my phone down. I look at the door and see my mom open it, "Hey, sweetie, what are you doing?" I sit up and smile, and wipe my fingers with some wipes I have on my nightstand. "Just going on my phone since I finished my homework." I say, hugging her shoulders. "Ahh okay," I place my head on her shoulder.

even if i'm a cold-hearted bitch, i'm still soft for my parents and best friends. Even if i'm a rude person, I still respect the important people in my life. I may be a bad girl, but I still ace my classes 😎 anyway, i'm basically saying that i'm a different person if you get close to me or get to know me.

"I was wondering what you would want to do, since you aced all your classes." She suggest some things to do, while I just listen to her. "So? What do you want to do?" She asks, I look up and think, pouting a little. "I think... A picnic with the parks would be cool." She nods her head, "Alright, I'll inform your father." She stands up, walks over to the door and opens it and walks out.

I look at my phone, 7:35, "What should I do now? I'm bored" I pout. I go on my phone and check instagram.

'park.jm posted after a while.'

(sorry I forgot what the notification says when someone hasn't posted in a while so ;-;)

I click on the notification and there it is.

park

park.jm hello ! 👋🏻
_______________
I smile, he's so cute. I click on the comments icon and type my comment
______________________
jeon123   thats why Jungmi calls u baby

kim_joon    oh wow u posted 😎

lee_jungmi ur adorable :)
_______________________
I laugh at Jungkook's comment, true. That idiot can be smart too. I decided that I should post too, so I turn my camera on and posed.

(i didn't want to take an ulzzang or basically a pic of a girl cause I have no right and i'm kinda uncomfy with it ;-;)

I take a look at it and nod my head, I look kinda good there. So I go to instagram and post the picture.