Lavender Packages

At the Dragonfly Inn. . .

"Hello Dragonfly Inn, how may I help you? I'm sorry, we're completely booked." Michel smugly gestures Lorelai to come over. "Yes I look. Yes. I am sorry ma'am you will have to have you're family brunch somewhere else. Okay, goodbye." Michel hangs up. "Ignorant people. I deserve a raise." Michelle says with his French accent.

"Well, you can always hide in the kitchen, Michel." Lorelai says looking through a binder.

"I would do that, but I have to exercise. Sookie gave a raspberry muffin with 14 raspberries. 14!" Michel shouts in disgust. With that he stomps away from the front desk. The phone rings.

"Hello Dragonfly Inn, Lorelai speaking."

"Lorelai Gilmore?"

"Yeeesssss."

"This is Kirk Gleason. I would like to inform you that I am about to enter your house."

"Wait, Kirk, What?! Why?"

"There seems to be a noise coming from your house when I was walking by. It sounds like a ferrel beast. I'm going in."

On the other end of the line, there is a crash and 3 barks.

"Kirk?"

"Ow!!"

"KIRK!"

"What? Oh sorry Lorelai. It's very dark in your house and I cant find the light. Also I think I found the ferrel beast."

Lorelai sighs. "That's Paul-Anka Kirk. My dog? Remember him?"

Another crash from the other end. "Here's the light! Oh, it is Paul-Anka. False alarm."

"Thanks Kirk."

"No problem. I promise to re-emberse you for the lamp. I'm exiting your house."

"Okay. Bye Kirk." Lorelai hangs up and takes a deep breath. "Sookie how's it coming in there?"

"Lorelai come here, come here!" Sookie shouts excitedly.

Lorelai rushes into the kitchen and finds Sookie standing in front of a huge, lavender box.

"I don't know what it is, but the delivery guy just knocked on the back door and left! There's one that says Lorelai too!" Sookie says eyeing the box. Lorelai takes the small lavender package and stares at the handwriting trying to recognize it.

"Oooooh, it even smells lavender." Sookie says mesmerized. Lorelai opens her package and reads the note inside of it.

"Its Mia!" Lorelai screams bouncing up and down. Sookie bounces with her and Michel jogs in panting "Mia? Where?"

"She sent gifts to the Inn." Lorelai says. She holds up a sleek coffee maker with 'Dragonfly Inn' imprinted on it. Sookie gets a knife from the counter and cuts the tape on the big box. She opens it and there is a stroller with a note attached that says 'For Davie and Martha.' Michel starts to fume.

"I don't suppose there was anything for me?!" Michel says crossing his arms and glaring at Lorelai and Sookie. Lorelai takes the bubble wrap out of Sookie's box and gives it to Michel.

"Pop dem' bubbles." Lorelai says admiring her coffeemaker. Sookie waves him away and faces Lorelai. " Does Mia know that I'm pregnant, again?" Sookie says holding her stomach.

Lorelai shakes her head and leaves the kitchen. She then proceeds to call Luke.
"Hey, what are you doin' tonight?"

Thats the end of this chapter. Maybe people don't remember but Sookie got pregnant when Jackson didn't get his tubes tied. Please vote and comment. I will update soon.