Chapter Eight

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Eight

~

*Written based on Zarah's point of view*

"Who was that?" I asked Zayn as he walked towards me after answering his call. 

"It's Liam." He answered.

"Oh." I nodded. "I think I really need to get going." I added. Am I dumb or what? Who would ever want to let one out of five members of One Direction to slip out of their hands? Especially the one whom you adore the most? What would a Directioner most likely do when they see any one of the lads in the band? First, kidnap him, put him inside a sack, run madly back to your home, head straight to your bedroom, release him from the sack, tie both of his hands, confiscate his phone, log on to Twitter, follow yourself using his account, then finally, do whatever you want to do to him. But what happened today? That's completely unlikely. But I'm just feeling uncomfortable flirting with someone who already has a girlfriend. I mean, if I was his girlfriend, would I want to be cheated on? Of course not!

"Why?" He pouted. 

"I forgot that I need to get home early." I lied. I can't think of any other authentic reason.

"Why?" He repeated. My mind was processing the sentence that I need to say.

"I..uh..need to..uhm..help..my mother..in some things." Lied, again.

"Oh." He said. I can see in his eyes that he is sad. I don't know why he was sad about me leaving him here. He could just easily grab one girl's hand and make her fall in love with him, instantly. Like, who wouldn't fall with a guy with eyes that shine like the stars on the night sky, a guy who is entirely flawless.

"Can I get your number so that we could be in touch?" He asked. He makes my heart race.

"Uhm..sure? Do you have US phone? 'Cause you know, you're living in London." I managed to say. 

"Yeah. I have." He answered. He reached me his phone and I typed my number there. I returned back his phone to him and let him type what he want my name to be registered in his phone.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He offered.

"No, I can ride a cab." I declined. Another dumb sentence that came out of my mouth. Well, I can clearly shout to the megaphone that I have lost my mind. 

"Okay. See you soon." He winked. I smiled and walked away. I don't want to get out of the mall. I just want a time to think of......things. I don't want Zayn to see me wandering around the mall because I already have said that I need to go home. I don't want him to find out that I was just lying because one more deep glance in his lethal eyes would lead to the end of my ovaries.

"Where is Arliane?" I asked myself while tapping the screen of my phone. I continued walking without even looking to where I was heading to. I accidentally bumped into someone, again. 

"Please, don't be Zayn." I prayed silently. "Please don't be Zayn." I looked up and saw Arliane. 

"Thank you Lord!" I let out a sigh of relief. Joanne was being grasped by Arliane in her wrists, both of her hands were full of shopping bags, it even extended upward to her elbow.

"Whoa." My eyes widened as I saw Joanne's shopping bags. Most bags were from clothing stores. Usual thing of Joanne. Fashion. Clothes. Just give her a handful of money and let her step inside the mall. She'll come back with a million and one shopping bags twice as heavy as her weight.