Chapter Twenty Eight

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Twenty Eight

~

Blueberry Pancakes. Hot chocolate. Mmmmmmm, so yummy!

"Good morning!" Arliane yelled on my ears. Right, 6 ante meridiem.

"What the-- Hey! You made Blueberry Pancakes! My favo-" I started.

"Your favorite food in the whole wide universe, yada, yada. Go stuff your unstoppable mouth with these babies and I'll go get a shower. Oh, and there's a hot chocolate! It's hot, okay? You can just be stupid sometimes and forgot that it is smoking hot." Arliane cut me. I just laughed as she snatched a towel and went inside the bathroom. I sat on the bed, grabbed the plate containing my precious blueberry pancakes and shoved it bit by bit inside my mouth.

In the midst of me dreaming of living in a place full of these kind of pancakes, my phone rang. I looked at the screen and a smile crept on my face.

My boyfriend.

Just a question, how is Zarah Malik sounding?

Anyways, I placed the plate back on the bedside table and answered the call.

"Good morning, babe." Zayn's sexy morning voice echoed through the phone.

"Good morning." I answered, smirking. I know that he can't see it.

"Had a good night sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Nah." He answered.

"And why is that?" I asked, putting my free hand on my hip.

"Because you're not beside me." He said, sending the whole wave of blush on my cheeks. I forgot to speak, but anyway, a word came out of my mouth.

"Corny." I joked.

"Then why're you blushing?" He said. My eyes widened. How could he know?

"Wha--I wasn't--How did you know?" I asked, hesitated to admit that I really am, blushing.

"Because I can see you right now, babe." He said with pure sweetness in his voice. Now I know where he is. I jumped out of my bed and turned around, only to find Zayn pressing his nose at the balcony door. I laughed at his humorous face and shook my head. I walked towards it and opened the door for him.

"You're such a stalker." I teased.

"Just can't help not seeing your beautiful face." He said. I can't control my blushing anymore, so I just let it show.

"And what exactly are you doing here, in this time in the morning, wearing just a black shirt and gray shorts?" I asked, not in a tone that I wanted him to leave or that I don't want him there.

"To give you this." He said and pressed his lips into mine. I immediately kissed him back.

"Oh, okay." I said as we both pulled back. Zayn smiled, his smirk is contagious, I can't help but smile too.

"Zarah, I hope you're done becau-Oh, hey Zayn!" Arliane stopped from blabbing as he saw Zayn and me, she was wearing my clothes. An American-flag designed muscle tee, red pleated shorts, her hair wrapped with a towel.

"Hey, Arliane." Zayn beamed at her. Arliane smiled back.

"I'll be downstairs guys, go savor this moment for now." Arliane said and winked at me. I gave her the don't-worry-you'll-get-Niall-someday look. She seemed to understand because she just rolled her eyes and twisted the knob.