Special thanks to the Readers

Congratulations reader!

I'd love to thank you so much for reading my story. It means alot.

You've made it to the 10th chapter, which means you know what is going on. If you haven't read the previous chapters, why not start from the beginning? Get over there and read~

Jeff: Seriously, why are they skipping ahead of chapters? Just read the first 9, you lazy-

Me: *covers Jeffs mouth* Jeff, be considerate. The audience has their reasons.

Jeff: *rolls eyes*

Me: For those who have read from intro to now, please give feedback in your free time! How do you feel about it? Who would you like me to mention more?

Jeff: Me?

Me: ...You're joking, right? You're famous everywhere and I've mentioned you already, and you'll be in it plenty times more.

Splendorman: Yeah, this is my story, Jeff.

Jeff: When did you get here?

Splendorman: I've been here!

Laughing Jack: Is your ego that big, Jeff?

Me: U-uh, guys, that's enough...

Jeff: Who would read anything about you guys anyways? What's interesting about a clown and the black sheep of the Slender family?

Jack: Are you really going there? Look at my nose. I practically scream attention.

Splendor: And fans like me because I'm different. I'm nothing like my brothers, and everyone loves top hats!

Me: OKAY, guys, we're off subject. You're all unique with equal amounts of fans. So chill! Back to the story.

Jack: Fine. Can I do something really quick, author?

Me: What is it, Ja-

Jack: *kisses me*

Me: *face reddens*

*everyone goes quiet and Splendorman is getting angry*.... oh no.

Roll the film!