Part 9: Good bye for now. 🤍

Brookes Pov
I made my way over to my bed and sat on, in the corner with my back pressed against the wall. I hug my knees to my chest and rock back and forth, tears pouring down my cheeks. I think about Tayler and Nick, and how much I'm probably hurting them, I think about Mum and how much I miss her. How much I wish she was here to tell me what to do. All of a sudden I get a call. I pick up my phone and the caller  idea is dad. I answer.
                                   Dad🥰
Dad: Hey Brooke...... he says, his voice is shaking, it sounds like he has been crying.
Brooke: Hey Dad .......... I say back hesitantly.
Dad: Brooke, something's happened, it's going to be okay....... he pauses and he starts crying.
Brooke: Dad what happened? I say firmly.
Dad: It's Grandma......she was in a car accident.....honey she didn't make it. He says I could hear him crying through the phone. I freeze, my whole body goes numb and I can't move. Grandma gone? The lady who practically was my Mum,the lady who brought me up, the lady who was so caring and kind and forgiving, she doesn't deserve this, she can't be gone, I refuse to let her go.
Dad: Brooke......? Dads says waiting for my response. I can't speak. So I just hang up. I felt terrible because dad was obviously grieving as well, but I just couldn't speak. I through my phone across the room, and I just start crying harder. I cried for about 30 minutes straight. After a while I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I said I'm a shaky voice. I was still crying. I hear the door creak open. Griffin popes his head around the corner, his eyes were red and puffy, I could tell he had been crying, I was so relieved to see him. I just got up and walked over to him and hugged him tight. We didn't say anything, we just hugged and cried. Eventually he pulled away and so did I.
"I'm gonna miss her" Is all I said. Griffin nodded and more tears slipped out of my eyes. Griffin was no longer crying, although I feel like he knew I wasn't only crying about Grandma.
"What else is going on?" He questioned pushing me away gently and looking at me, curiously.
"Nothing" I said breaking down into more tears.
"It's not nothing" he said.
"Well Nick and Tayler came in here and told me they were sorry, about what happened before I came to the gender reveal." Yeah I told Griffin. " and i half excepted the apology but then they went straight back to arguing over me, like I was property, I got so pissed because I'm not property, I love both of them and I don't want to hurt either of them.... and then I kicked them out......and then I just started thinking about Mum and how much I want her here, and then dad rang me....and.....said that Grandma was gone" I choke on those last words, she really is gone.
"Look I spoke to Tayler at the party, he really loves you Brooke, really loves you." Griffin says. I look up at him and just break down, he just hugs me more, I pull away and walk over to my wardrobe and grab my bag, and start stuffing clothes in it, Griffin watches me.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Anywhere but here" I replied. He looked at me concerned.
"What?" I asked.
"Dixie and I aren't moving in here for another month so how about you move into the sway house?" He asked, I thought it about, maybe it's not such a bad idea, what's the worst that could happen.
"Okay, I just can't be here anymore" and I sigh, Griffin nods in agreement. He walks out. I finish packing and walk downstairs, everyone is sitting in the living room waiting for me. I drag my suitcase down and stand in front of everyone.
"Your leaving me?" Addison asks she's sad.
"I'm not leaving you." I say.
"But you are" she says I sigh.
"I just can't be here right now. I have a lot on my mind, and I really just need to be with Griffin." I say and she nods.
"So your going to stay at the sway?" She asks. I nod and look over at Tayler and his jaw clenches. Is he jealous? I just brush it off and give everyone one a hug. Including Tayler and Nick. I get to Addison.
"I'm gonna miss you" she says.
"Hey! It's only goodbye for now" I assure her.
Griffin and I get in the car and drive to sway, I wave at everyone from the window and just sit back,. We are the sway with in 15 minutes. I'm excited to be here, but also sad because I already miss Addison and Nick. And Tayler........

Authors Note: This was so sad to write. Omg. But what do you think is gonna happen at the sway with Brooke? Could be interesting?! ❤️