Part 13: True Happiness 🤍

Taylers Pov
I walked into Dixies hospital room and saw Brooke sitting down nursing the tiny little baby in her arms, so carefully and lovingly, I could tell that she already loves this baby with her whole heart. I just smile, it amazes me that one could be so loving and caring and selfless, with no anger or jealousy, and how did I get lucky enough to be able to call her mine? I make a pledge to myself right now, that I will never stop loving her, I will always fight for her, and I will protect her no matter what.
"Hey Tay" she says and smiles signaling for me to go over with her head. I walk over and she gently places the baby in my arms, she is so fragile and tiny in my arms.
"She's so precious" I say, not realising I said it aloud.
"She is isn't she" Brooke responds immediately
"What's her name?" I question and look up at Griffin.
"Harlow Rose" he says and my heart melts, Rose was Brookes Mums name.
"That's beautiful" I say, Harlow starts squirming in my arms so I pass her back to Brooke who hands her back too Dixie. She immediately relaxes in Dixies arms.
"Hey Tay, do you think you could take me back to sway so I can start packing our stuff" Brooke says pointing to herself, Dixie and Griffin. I fall in love with her more every second of every hour. I nod my head. I take one last look at Harlow and we leave the room.

Brookes Pov
Tayler and I walk down the hall of the hospital together.
"I miss her already" I say sadly.
"I think she probably misses you 2" Tayler says and I giggle.
"Do you ever wanna have kids Tay?" I ask, I know it's Brave but I was genuinely curious.
"Of course, I would love to have 2 maybe 3" he says and I smile really big.
"I want kids 2" I respond and he smiles. We reach the car and climb in, Tayler is on the drivers side and I am in the passenger seat. He starts the car and reverses out, he then intertwines our fingers and drives to the sway house.

We get to sway and go inside, I'm immediately greeted by all of the boys.
"Hey Guys!" I say and laugh.
"Brooke!!" They all shout excitedly.
"Guys I have to finish packing everyone's stuff" I say they all make a sad face.
"Wanna help?" I ask, they all shake their heads. I just laugh. I then turn to Tayler.
"You have no choice" I say and he just laughs and rolls his eyes. We make our way up to my room. It's so weird it feels like only yesterday I was unpacking this stuff crying with Dixie and now I've met my niece, Harlow, I've made peace with my grandma leaving this world and I'm standing here with the love of my life. I smile to my self and start grabbing stuff off of the shelf that is above my bed and start packing them into big brown boxes.
"Hey Brooke" Tayler asks nervously. I start to panic
"Ya" I say with out turning around.
"Did- Did anything um, Did anything happen with any of those guys while you were here?" He asks I'm taken by surprise, but I understand why he asked, I mean I was single and they are all very hot, I mean good looking, Not as good looking as Tay tho.
"Awwww bubs, never, do you no why?" I ask moving closer to Tayler.
"Why?" He asks confused.
"Because I was too busy missing you" I say and he smiles and pulls me by the waist into to a hug, he then kisses me a bunch of times on the lips, the last time he's slow tho and passionate, I just love him so much.
"I love you" I say as we pull away.
"I love you 2" he responds with a smile and kisses me again. We continue packing stuff into boxes until my room is pretty bare. When we are done it's 10 pm. We order some postmate chickfilae. ( sorry idk how to spell it) I call Griffin to check in on Harlow and let him know that we have most things packed. I can't wait for them to move into the hype house. Tayler and I watch a movie.
We are just lying watching a movie, I feel my eyes slowly start to shut. I quickly move closer to Tayler and wrap my arms around his torso and curl up next to him. I hear him click the movie off and shut the laptop. He wraps one hand around my body and the other he places over my head and plays with my hair, I've never felt safer or happier in my life. This is true happiness.

Authors Note: Omg!!! They are so cute and also thank you so much for 200 reads!!!!!! Ah Ty❤️❤️❤️ let me know what else should happen I kinda have writers block. :( any way Bai for now xx❤️