28 days

Leah's pov

I smile at myself in the mirror. I run my hands over my curves that were accentuated by the dress Sugar bought me. He walks into my view in the mirror and smiles as well. 

"Beautiful"he signs.

I turn to face him and smile again.

"This dress is incredible"i say.

"I thought you'd like it"he signs. 

I chuckle as i walk over to the shoes he picked out. Classic red bottoms.

"The shoes are beautiful as well"i say, sitting to slip them on.

"They were Maya's"he signs.

I suddenly feel guilty for putting them on. I stand up and fix my curled hair a bit, then turn to Sugar.

"Is the make up to much?"i ask, referring to my simple dark eye make up and bright red lipstick. 

He didn't respond. He just kept looking me up and down and smiling.

"This dead silence between us is a good thing"i say, hoping it was.

"You're stunning"he signs, making me blush.

He chuckles as he walks over, hugging me. He kisses my cheek to keep my makeup in tact and then looks deep into my eyes. 

"Your sent changed"he signs.

"Is that good?"i ask, making him chuckle.

"It's the best thing in the world"he signs, making me chuckle.

"What does it m-"i'm cut off by Joey knocking and then peaking his head into the room.

"The car is here"he says.

Sugar kisses my cheek and grips my hand, walking us towards the door. I stop to say goodbye to Ethan and Joey as Sugar walks outside.

I kiss Ethan on the forehead and hug Joey.

"Get some rest please"i beg him.

"I'll try"he smiles.

I chuckle as i walk out of the house. Sugar opens the car door for me and helps me into the car. He climbs in after me, closing the door behind. He looks at me and smiles.

"What?"i chuckle.

"You're just, so beautiful. To be honest, i'm very sexually frustrated right now"he signs, making me laugh out.

...

We arrive at a beautiful fancy restaurant. 

"Oh wow"i say as he opens the door and gets out.

He helps me out of the car and i fix my dress as i stand.

"Ready?"he signs before gently gripping my hand.

"Ready"i smile to him.

We walk into the restaurant and a waiter instantly recognizes Sugar.

"Sucre! Mon amie!"he says in a thick french accent.

Sugar smiles, shaking his hand to greet him.

"Your table is waiting, Ms. Rose is waiting"he says, leading us to a table near a large window in the back. 

I see a woman dressed in a suit sitting at the table smoking a cigarette.

"Sugar"she says upon seeing him.

"Ruby"he signs to her.

Her eyes dart to me as Sugar pulls out a chair for me to sit in. He pushes me in as she speaks.