Chapter 4

SO SORRY GUYS MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED SO I WAS HAVING HUGE PROBLEMS, SO WITHOUT FURTHER OR DUE HERES CHAPTER FOUR

SORRY IF ITS COMPLETE TRASH

Ashley's POV:

It was cold, no matter what I did I couldn't stop shivering. My hands were shaking and my body was numb. No matter how tightly I was wrapped in Carls arms the coldness wouldn't leave my body. It was very windy and we were making our way down the woods looking for some where to go. We've only been gone for a couple of hours so nobody probably knows were gone.

"Ashley I'm so sorry, I don't know what to do." He rubbed his hands up and down my arm.

"I'll be fine as soon as we find somewhere to stay."

We picked up the pace through the woods just wanting to be able to stop the long walk. I could faintly see the end of the woods, which made me start to walk even faster. We stepped out of the huge woods and onto the pavement. It was full of complete silence, which is a good thing nowadays.

"Lead the way Grimes" and he did. We were already on a street full of small houses and buildings.

"which one do you want?" I of course went for the biggest one. I looked around the street once more just to make sure we were safe before entering. On the count of three I kicked the door down and whipped my knife out ready to kill anything. The house had two floors a basement and an attic so it would take a little more time to clear out. We start with the main floor and work our way up to the second. There's no way we are splitting up, it's too dangerous. The second floor had a long narrow hallway with many rooms. We opened the first door, and then the second, and then the third, and now we only have 2 more. One looked kind of like a closet and I'm assuming the other one is a bathroom. We listened at the doors to see if we could hear anything. Dead silence. So we opened the bathroom door and saw no walkers but something that was very disturbing. It was a women who seemed to have committed suicide in her bathtub, and next to her body was a note.

"Let's just use the one downstairs." I agreed to that and followed him out the door, but first grabbed the note without him noticing. Then with one last door to open we opened it and were faced with average house supplies like towels and soap. I sighed, happy to not be doing any killing.

"We can check the attic and basement tomorrow. For now let's just try to get some rest." He said. We barricaded the basement and attic doors just to be safe. We then continued on to do the same to the front/back doors. After we felt safe we walked upstairs to one of the bedrooms. It surprisingly seems completely untouched. Which was strange because every other room was a mess. It was staring to get dark out so we laid down and tried to get some sleep. Carl can always fall asleep as soon as his head hits a pillow, but me on the other hand cannot. It takes me almost an hour to fall asleep after I've gotten into bed.

I could hear the faint sound or Carls snores, he claims he doesn't snore but this just proves he does. I was looking out the window into the night sky. It was full of beautiful stars. I turn over on my side and feel something in my pocket. I reach into it and pull out the note I found in the bathroom. I unfold it and start to read it. It was very short.

"To whoever reading this.
They're coming, the end is near, run!"

Who's coming? Walkers? Murderers? I had many questions about this that will never get answered. Should I tell Carl? Probably. Will I tell Carl? Probably not. I don't want him to over react. This note could be a year old. I threw it back into my pocket and laid back on my side, feeling sleep take over me.

SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO SHORT, I JUST WANT TO GET IT UPDATED U GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME BUT THE HACKER SHOULD BE GONE AND I SHOULD BE UPDATING WEEKLY