Chapter 1

Tobias POV
I woke up with my arms around tris. It was twain. Today was her aptitude test and I could tell she was nervous. Just like everyone else. She took some clothes into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I hate to remember my past but I was very happy to be leaving abnegation and my father. I was determined when we had Twain to never be that kind of dad.

I already knew for the most part that her test results would be divergent. It would be slightly possible for her to be other than that but it would also be a very slim chance. it would be safe for her to just get dauntless but we all no she won't. I am really worried and I hope she makes the right choice.

Twains POV
I didn't mean to put the moment I stepped in to mom and dads room I could tell one of the woke up. Knowing my luck it was probably dad but I just ignored it and walk in to the bathroom. I brought some of the nicer clothes that I owned and turned on the water.

I turned on the water as high as it could go. There was steam rising off of the water it was cool to watch and I loved the felling of the burning water on my skin. It didn't hurt but you could definitely notice it.

Knock knock. "Who is it" I asked expecting it to be dad. "twain" it was dad his strong voice forced into a whisper up against the door, "do you want me to get you anything for breakfast?". I was a little hungry but the urge wasn't terrible I took him up in his offer though "ya I wouldn't mind a muffin". I could hear his steps quiet and consistent never stoping till he left the room.

I got in the shower and washed my hair. My showers didn't take long because my hair though pretty long it was thin. My shower lasted about five minutes at the most then I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel, so my clothes wouldn't get wet. I put my clothes on it was a grey v-neck with black jeans and combat boots.I let down my hair and picked at the knots with my fingers.

I could tell dad was back I could hear his step and I was sure it wasn't mom. Moms walk was loud she didn't mind if everyone was awoken by her. While dad tried to spare us our sleep.

Tobias POV
I ran down to the pit to grab some muffins. It was one of the only foods the had all the time, that's why they were so popular. In the pit there was a couple other people. They all looked more nervous than I did and I was terrified.

I wasn't ready to have to train her she would be with me this time around. I have trained lots of people but I feel like I will be hurting her by training her, because that's all I want for her is to be the best.

I started to head back to the apartment. I'm starting to wonder who all will be in her initiation group. In dauntless we always have transfers to join us but know one ever really leave its just something I have noticed over the years

When I reached the door I opens it quietly,tris isn't exactly a morning person and this day doesn't need to be any more stressful than it already is. The bathroom was still closed but there was no water running and tris was still in bed. I sat the bag of muffins on the table and grabbed a can of beer from the top shelf. Drinking wasn't my favorite things to do especially around twain she walked out of the bathroom. I could feel the heat coming from the room and I threw the half full can in the trash. "I got you muffin just like you wanted" "aw thanks dad it's really cold out here, maybe we should turn on the heat" she said with a smile "ha maybe we will"

HEY THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK ON HERE IF YOU WANT TI READ ANOTHER ONE ALONG THE SAME LINES AS THIS ONE ITS HUNTED BY LEANNA BOSCH ITS GREAT VOTE FOLLOW AND LIKE I WILL POST EVERY TUESDAY😄😄😄😄😄
-later katelyn