Bonnie and Clyde

Once they arrived, JJ let out a whistle from the front of the boat. "I thought the Chateau looked bad."

The old motel's lawn was covered in branches, boards, and old mattresses. Not a worker was in sight and all of the cameras, if they had any, were down due to the storm and lack of generators on the Cut.

"This place is a shitshow." John B commented, pulling into the small area without trash on it.

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie asked Bailee, who shrugged before answering.

"It's giving a little bit of Breaking Bad." She comments, taking her feet off JJ's lap and stretching her back out. Her new bikini was already giving JJ a hard time concentrating on anything else, and her sleepy eyes and stretching definitely wasn't helping.

What was going on with him?

"JJ, get the bowline." John B said as he slowed the boat down, snapping him out of his Bailee-induced thoughts with a quick shake of his head, a tad desperate to get away from everyone on the boat to calm down.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue coming in for a landing." JJ said into his hand like it was a walkie-talkie, grabbing Bailee's hand and helping her off after he tied it down to the rusty dock. 

"Hey," Pope said, which made John B turn his head, "don't let them do anything stupid." Pope pointed to JJ and Bailee who were in the middle of a rock-paper-scissors battle for who got to go into the room first.

JJ raised his fists in the air after he had beaten her with paper. "I'm not making any promises." John B said as Pope let out a sigh.

"Yeah, I know."

"John B, uh, be careful." Kie put her hand on John B's shoulder as JJ and Bailee looked between the two, tension thickening the air as the seconds of silence passed. "I mean it." Kie turned away from John B.

"Yeah." He said a bit dazed and paused before turning around and continuing. "Let's go." John B pat JJ on the shoulder and the three of them walked to the second floor of the motel room. Once Kie and Pope weren't looking at JJ, John B, and Bailee on the second floor, JJ grabbed John B's head with a small smirk on his face.

"Just be so careful, John B." JJ mimicked, "What the heck was that about?"

"I don't know, maybe she wants us to be careful?" John B rolled his eyes, walking in front of JJ until he was caught up to again. Bailee jogged to keep up with the tall boys teasing each other.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's been like, 'Oh, be so careful John B.'" JJ rubs John B's shoulders as Bailee laughs. "'Just gimmie that John D already'. Like, when are you gonna swoop on that, man?"

"Bro, you know the rule. No pogue-on-pogue macking." John B shot back before wiggling his eyebrows, "Except for you and Bailee, then I'll make an exception."

"Shut it, JB."

"Spitfire over here and I aren't a thing," JJ said, but John B cut him off. "What you to do is basically eye sex every time we're on the boat." John B looked to Bailee, "Don't act innocent, Bails."

"Both of you suck at signals from girls if they aren't drunk, just sayin'. Plus, how do you know the door's fully locked, JB?" John B was about to grab a door handle before Bailee stopped him, "Have you tried it?"

Bailee walked past them to the door that stated 229 in red chipped numbers. "This is it."

"I got this, I got this." JJ moved towards the door and taking an exaggerated breath before knocking in rhythm and using the most high pitched voice he could, "Housekeeping."