ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ / prlg.

your pov ·.

Great, I have to go through this once again.

"Please... I ask you to understand me."

"Understand you? What about me? I'M the one who has been supporting you and our daughter. What about me? I'M the one who needs to be understood."

"Stop-" my mother walks over to my father who's chugging down his 7th bottle of beer, "Y-you made a promise to end your alcohol addiction."

"..." his only response was a glare.

"You see what's happened? It's because YOU and your ALCHOL boosted up your temper which YOU ALSO SAID YOU'D CONTROL."

"And YOU!" She turns around to me and grabs a hold of my wrist, "YOU AND I, ARE GONNA LEAVE THIS SORRY ASS MAN, GOT IT?"

"HEY WHAT DID YOU JUS-"

"Pack your clothes (Y/N)..." I do as I say and start walking to my bedroom.

"You son of a-"

I heard glass shatter in the living room.

They really went overboard this time.

I retreat back to the living room to see my father pulling onto my mothers hair. So he didn't hit her with a bottle o' beer.

I can tell my mother was scared for her life in her eyes, but...

"(Y/N)... Y-you love your mother r-right? D-despite th-the mistakes I made... y-you forgive me, right love?"

No... sorry, love. I just stood there with a blank expression plastered on my face.

"...GET ME OUT OF HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL-"

"One more word and I'll send you flying to the ground."

Honestly, watching this again feels like a TV show and the episodes are just really repetitive. I'm not entertained anymore, really.

"Hey kid, why don't you grab a sharp, silver, clean object in the kitchen eh? I'll give you $20 as a reward." He grinned at me.

"N-NO! SWEETIE- I'LL REWARD YOU SOMETHING BETTER IF YOU GIVE IT TO ME." My mother pleaded.

I do as I'm told and grab the knife.

I observe at the knife with thoughts that have never crossed my mind before. I could try this, but is it worth it? Am I going to get punished for this?

Who am I kidding? Life is about exploring the unknown and trying new things... right?

I started walking towards my pitiful parents.

"Yes, yes perfect. Just hand it over to me and you'll get $20 in no time!" He reaches out his hand and bickers to come over to him.

My mother budges and tries to escape, but it wasn't working.

I raise the hand with the knife in it.

"Good good, now-"

"You guys failed at being parents."

"Huh?"

"Have you guys ever considered what I want?"

"E-excuse me?"

"Die."

_

I didn't know I had it in me. To commit murder. It's an experience I'll never forget.

I just wanted us to get together. Have a normal life. A normal life could mean a happy life. When was the last time I felt normal.

I look at the pool of blood stained on the wooden floor.

Now I don't deserve what I want.

sorry if it got weirder LOL
-nexalia