Chapter 7

It had been a couple of days since Carl started walking and Shane is creeping me out.

"Bella! Glenn knows!" Maggie said franticly.

"Knows what?" I asked.

"About mom and Shawn and the others on the barn!" She replied. "I think he wants to tell his group."

"He wouldn't do that," I assured her and ran off to find Carl.

"Hey Carl! Let's play a game!" I said and sat down next to him in his tent.

"Okay, what game?"

"Ummm.....two truths and a lie!" I said happily. "I'll go first."

"Uhhh....I had a best friend named Molly, I have never kissed anyone before, and I used to have a dog," I said confidently.

"Let's see, I think you have kissed someone," he said.

"Wrong! I never had a dog!" I said.

"Really? You've never kissed anyone before? I'm mean, I haven't either but you're too pretty to have never had a first kiss." He looked into my green eyes and I looked into his blue ones.

"Well it's true," I told him.

He hesitantly started to lean closer to me. "Not for long," he said and our lips touched. It wasn't like I thought it would be. I thought my first kiss would be nothing, but this was something. It was like a million fireworks went off. We pushed away and we were blushing. "Sorry."

"What did you stop for?" I asked and put my arms around his neck. Our lips collided again.

"I really like you Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Carl? Where are you?" Lori yelled.

We exited the tent and Lori pulled Carl aside. I went back to the porch of the house and saw Glenn with binoculars. Then I saw that he was looking at Maggie through them.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He quickly put the binoculars away and looked at me. "What? Nothing!" He said quickly.

"Sureeeee, because looking at my sister through binoculars is nothing at all." I rolled my eyes. "If you like her just tell her."

"It's harder than that," he said.

"Trust me, she likes you."

"How do you know." Now he was interested.

"Because she came in my room at two in the morning last night and kept me up all night talking about how she liked you but didn't know if you liked her," I said.

"Really?" He sounded surprised.

"Really."