SEVEN

⚠️ R-18+

This is heaven, oh my fucking god.

Donghyuck was screaming in his head. Minhyung was sitting on bed, leaning his back against the headboard while Donghyuck was on his lap. Both of them were fully naked. Donghyuck couldn't hide his feelings, he moaned loudly as far as he could. Minhyung was thrusting while his crotch was inside of Donghyuck. They finally let their erotic desire on their minds. Donghyuck lifted his head when he felt Minhyung's cock was getting deeper. He was holding Minhyung's shoulder, eyes were half-crossed, and mouth was open.

Minhyung squeezes Donghyuck's butts, spanking them in an alternative way. Donghyuck started to whimper, his eyes became teary and fell down on his cheeks. Minhyung plunged himself, the pump of every thrust was also loud. He cupped Donghyuck's cheeks to face him, wiping his tears with his thumb.

"Daddy... It hurts." Donghyuck beseeched, clasping Minhyung's shoulder.

"Shush. It's okay princess." He whispered, and began to snog Donghyuck. Minhyung catches his breath in exhaustion, his thrust getting slower. Donghyuck couldn't do anything, but he fucking loved it. The tan boy continued to wail and groan when he got the chance to jump.

"Yes, yes that's it babe. Oh god." Minhyung moaned, biting his lower lip. His whole body and mind was hypersexual. Donghyuck was suffering from pain, but he didn't want to stop it. He continued to wail while being fucked by Minhyung.

Minhyung barged vigorously out of the blue, Donghyuck was enervating and his eyes were getting weak. The younger one's moans were ear-splitting, and didn't care if someone would hear it. They just love how the atmosphere became more intense and fervent. Their bodies were heating and displaying a ferocious aggressiveness. 

"I'm cumming, babe. I'm cumming!" Minhyung screamed under his panting breath. Donghyuck remained silent, and still whined while gripping Minhyung's arms.

A white liquid began to leak in Minhyung's dick who's still inside of Donghyuck's hole. Both of them were puffing in exhaustion and pain. Minhyung stopped thrusting, but didn't take his dick off Donghyuck's anus. The bottom male buried his face on Minhyung's neck, as he clinched Minhyung.

"I'm so sorry, baby." Minhyung whispered to Donghyuck, leaving him a soft kiss on his head. Donghyuck smiled weakly before replying.

"I love the way you took my virginity. You're my first, and you don't know how happy I am..."

Donghyuck rolled down when both of them were laying on the bed, but still fully naked. They were under the comforter, embracing each other. Minhyung stared at Donghyuck, their gazes locked.

"I've been living in Canada for 20 years, and I saw a lot of boys. But when I came here, you were the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Donghyuck's face was all red. He was smiling ear-to-ear, and that's one of his most favorite compliments in his whole existence.