EIGHTEEN

⚠️ R-18+

"Daddy, please punish this bad kitty..." Donghyuck whispered to Minhyung, begging him to be punished for what he had done. Donghyuck was sitting at the counter table while Minhyung was standing in front of him.

"You've been a very bad kitty." Minhyung sexily muttered at Donghyuck in an air voice tone.

Minhyung took a device and some clothes for Donghyuck. He placed them all on the dining table. A vibrating dildo, black thigh harness, one plug with fur, lubricant, handcuffs with a rope, vibrating lace thong, a choker and short skirts. Donghyuck gulped twice when he was staring at those things on the table. A mix of nervousness and excitement.

"Daddy..." He cooed to himself.

"Remove all of them." Minhyung said, referring to Donghyuck's clothes. The younger one quickly made himself fully naked. Minhyung inserted the plug with fur inside Donghyuck's anus.

"Ah- AH! Daddy! Oh fuck!" Donghyuck exclaimed as his knees were shaking. His mouth was opening and eyes were half-crossed. Donghyuck wore the thigh harness, along with the choker and short skirts. Minhyung locked the handcuffs on Donghyuck's wrist, and tied it with a rope to the standing table.

"Want me to punish this bad kitty?"

"Yes please, daddy... Fuck me until I got destroyed." Donghyuck beseeched the Canadian. The dom quickly removed his pants and underwear, revealing his standing huge cock. Donghyuck was totally shocked, Minhyung's penis got bigger, he'll surely choke and his poor anus.

Minhyung clasped at Donghyuck's hair as he injected his huge cock inside the sub's mouth. Minhyung began to thrust vigorously, Donghyuck coughed while giving Minhyung a head. The dom's cock was soaked in Hyuck's saliva, and the crotch reached Donghyuck's uvula which made the younger one choke once more. Minhyung was displaying an intense and impassioned reaction due to his hypersexual possession in his whole system. The saliva drooled on Donghyuck's neck until it reached the ground, and it also formed a line while blowjobbing Minhyung. Donghyuck wanted to lay on the ground in exhaustion but Minhyung was fighting dominantly.

Minhyung let Donghyuck go from the handcuffs and rope, but this is not the end yet. They resume it in the bathroom. Minhyung puts a lubricant in his dick. Donghyuck made the lotus sex position, Minhyung sat upright with his legs crossed, and Hyuck sat on top of him, straddling him and wrapping his legs around his back. Minhyung removed the sucked plug fur, and replaced it with his huge dick.

"OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD!" Donghyuck shouted loudly when he felt Minhyung inside him. His mouth was totally big and his eyes were crossed once more. The lube made the sex more pleasurable and lessen the friction. Minhyung continued to plunge himself vigorously, spanking Hyuck's peaches side-by-side.

"Holy shit this feels so freaking good." Minhyung finally let out an air inside him, he began to puff. He raised his head up, enjoying the strong sexual desire in his mind.

"Ugh, ugh! Daddy!" Donghyuck yelled in the middle of his whimper, gripping Minhyung's shoulder when he felt the pain. "Harder, please."

Minhyung's thrust became deeper, Donghyuck was wailing already. Donghyuck wanted a rough sex but Minhyung was worried about him, so he decided to use lubricant to lessens the risk of injury during sex. Minhyung spanked Donghyuck again hard until the peaches got reddish. Both of them paused for a while, they were hearing their puffs, but Minhyung stuck his dick inside Donghyuck. The sub leaned on the dom's chest, catching his breath.

"Daddy... I'm so sorry..."

"If I texted and called you, reply and pick it up right away. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, daddy." Donghyuck hugged him tightly.

Their sweats were dripping on their foreheads, down to their necks and bodies. Minhyung resumed to shove himself, waiting to release his cum and planning to explode it inside Donghyuck again. The sub's moan was getting louder but gravelly. It's very painful, his anus wants to give up right now. Minhyung snogged Donghyuck's lips, sharing their salivas back-and-forth, and tongues were battling.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Minhyung exclaimed loudly as he accelerated his thrust, and finally detonated it inside Donghyuck. The white sticky liquid began to leak from the anus, down to Minhyung's crotch, scrotum and until to the bathtub. Both of them were catching their breaths, and sweaty.

They lay down on the bed after the sex, however, Donghyuck walked like a zombie. He just wants to crawl instead of walking. They were still fully naked. Minhyung hugged Donghyuck tightly, leaving a soft kiss on his head.

"Can you be mine, Lee Donghyuck?"

"You don't have to ask. I've already had yours since day 1."

The next morning, the two dressed up. It's 6 in the morning, and the sun kissed them through the window. They were facing each other, and staring eye-to-eye. Minhyung smiled genuinely as he cupped Donghyuck's right cheek.

"Good morning, my sunshine." Oh god- wait. Sunshine? Where did he get that?!

"Good morning..."

The two stood up in the window, watching the viewpoints and sunbathing. Minhyung back hugged Donghyuck as he placed his chin on Hyuck's shoulder. Then, Minhyung started to sing.

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping

I dreamed I held you in my arms

But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken

So I hung my head and I cried."

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away."

"I'll always love you and make you happy,

If you will only say the same.

But if you leave me and love another,

You'll regret it all some day."

When Minhyung was singing, Donghyuck remained silent. His tears fell down again while listening, and of course, appreciating Minhyung's lullaby voice. Minhyung knew that Donghyuck was crying soundlessly, he was wiping his tears, while looking at the huge window. When Minhyung was done singing, he turned Donghyuck around to see him crying. But the Canadian stayed quiet, he gave a soft kiss on Hyuck's forehead, and hugged him tightly. Donghyuck was still sobbing while hugging him back.

"I love you, Haechan."

A/N:

Hi! Sorry for the short update. I swear I did my best, my brain was malfunctioning and I couldn't think properly. Maybe I was tired, and hungry at the same time. I hope you love this chapter. 2 smuts to go, before the climax!

jelly_mello