TWENTY

⚠️ R-18+

"Well... I'm still thankful that we met, Na Jaemin. Thank you for being honest." Jeno said as he tried to hold his tears back. It felt like a lot of needles were injected into his heart.

"I'm sorry, Jeno. But I really love him." Jeno showed his fake smile, ruffling Jaemin's hair, and left the restaurant. Jeno was running as far as he could while bursting into tears. Jaemin ws wrapped by guilt in his whole system, he didn't want to hurt Jeno, but he just did. Jisung and Chenle came in, but they saw Jaemin alone in the corner. The two sat on the other side, and Jaemin was surprised.

"And what happened?" Chenle asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"We broke up." Jaemin shortly responds as he sips in his coffee.

"We know it, Donghyuck hyung told us." -Jisung.

"He also said that you like him. Hyung, I don't want to get mad but, just why? Jeno loved you with all his heart and gave everything."

"Not now, Chenle. Please? Just leave me alone." The two young boys shrugged, and left Jaemin alone.

Jaemin walked out of the restaurant without saying anything to Jisung or Chenle. He walked along the street, kicking the pebbles with his tears flowing down his face. He had been in love with Donghyuck for a long time, but he was still waiting for something. That is something you already know.

"How come I can't be him?" Why can't I be Lee Minhyung?" He murmured to himself, crying quietly. He held himself responsible for everything. He was definitely wooing Donghyuck and they were in a relationship right now if he could simply end his connection with Jeno. Jaemin, on the other hand, did not, instead focusing on Jeno, whom he did not even like.

"You're such a stupid, Na Jaemin. Now, suffer." He continued to speak to himself in hushed tones, brushing his tears away with his fingertips.

"Just... Why? It goddamn hurts, it hurts like shit."

I always try my hardest to smile when I'm in pain

I always try my hardest to smile when I'm in pain. Seeing you happy with someone else, proves that you deserve that person.

Meanwhile, Minhyung fell asleep at Koeun's house. He carried the girl to her bedroom, and slept on the couch. He was still curious about what happened all of sudden and who made this mess. It's 6 in the morning when Minhyung rose up, he checked Koeun's condition, and she was burning up. He received missed calls from Donghyuck last night, and now, he was confused if he will stay at Koeun to take care of her.