Day 6

"Today better be different young lady, or! I will have to come in and sort it out once and for all!"
Father wasn't a good spokesperson when it came to dealing with my problems at school. He would either get angry with the teachers or he would completely ignore me and put blame on me.

I wasn't ready for another day in that hell hole.

I remember walking past the school gates and the first thing I saw was Mr Adonis getting his briefcase out of his car.

"Well well.. you're on time today Miss Papa!"

I heard his voice and my body automatically started speeding up to get away from him.
He sped up too.
He caught up to me and I remember asking..

"What do you want sir, we're not in lesson I don't see what you could possibly want from me right now!"

"Eghm! What do I want?! From you? I want nothing from you Miss Thalia. Get to your classroom!"

He said as he sped walk into the teachers office.

The lesson started at 8:00. And I was there 12 minutes early. Everyone was and the front yard in groups eating, shouting, chatting.. me? I was bored and regretted every second of leaving the house way too early that morning.

It was cold too! The only way to tell what time it was, was the school bell at 8:00 until then I decided to wait in the classroom since I had nothing else to be doing.

The door was half open and so I walked straight to my desk.

"Knock the door next time."

As I as getting my desk ready I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh! I didn't realise you were..."
"It's my classroom where would I be young lady?!"

"It's my classroom too Mr Adonis, I was called out there so I decided to wait inside!"

I gave him attitude again?! Oh no Thalia. Not again! I thought fathers words before I left the house.
Do I have to apologise to him now? I thought.

"I'm quite surprised you haven't learnt your lesson from yesterday young lady. If I was you I would..."

He paused. He paused and stared at me as I was taking my jacket off.
What was there to stare at?! Remembering it now there was nothing to stare at. But he did! And this was the first time I ever felt those shivers.

I watched his eyes observe my body slowly and I panicked. I quickly put my jacket back on grabbed my note books and headed for the door.

I remember him panicking too. He ran before me and blocked my way out. He then shut the classroom door and walked back to his desk.

He left me standing there. I was free to open the door again and walk out.. though I couldn't! Something held me in there.

"What are you staring at the door for? It's not going to open itself is it? Plus! You said it was cold out there, why don't you sit yourself down lesson starts in 2 minutes."

Even if I wanted to run out, he was right! Lesson was to start in 2 minutes, there was no point.

I hesitantly walked over to my desk and sat down patiently waiting for everyone else's to come in.

Funnily enough it was the first time I couldn't wait for pink bow to sit beside me!

"Aahh! Here you are. Finally! Come sit!"

Pink bow looked at me weirdly.
Thinking about it now I must've sounded crazy asking her to sit beside me so enthusiastically hence the weird looks she gave me.