Day 2

I woke up with a snap

"What just happened?" I said inaudibly in a shock

"Did my dream show me how I died? Who were all these people in this room? Who did I want to kill? Maybe this person is the one who murderd someone dear to me"

I started to ramble on my words as I noticed that the boys were now also awake

They all had the same expression as I had.

Feliciano was the first one to speak

"Buongiorno! Vee~Did you guys also have this weird dream where you were in a big room with many other people and then everything exploded?"

'How could he say that so enthusiastic?'

Kiku nodded and replied
"Yes, Feliciano-San. It also felt very real, as if I have experienced something like this already"

Ludwig now also spoke up
"There is a possibility that this was a memory of our past life"

"So you guys all had the same dream as I did just in a different perspective?"

The three of them nodded in response to my question

I stayed quiet

'They all could be the guy I wanted to kill... FrUk  now I have trust issues'

"I think we should search for the others we saw in our dream or I guess memory"

Recommended the blonde

"Sì, they should also be here if they died with us back then"

We started to pack up everything we need

"Ready to go guys?" I asked them

The trio responded with yes and we went outside the place we stayed in

"This place gives me some creepy vibes. It could be a ghost town..."

I realized what I said and laughed

" It's literally a ghost town hahah. Do you get it? Because we are supposed to be dead"

No one laughed at my silly joke

'Awkward situation...'

"You are right (YN)-San" said the cinnamon roll Kiku

"You don't need to be so formal with me. We are all teammates and need to trust each other"

' I'm the right person to say that... Not'

"O-okay (YN)-chan?

I smiled at him while he blushed a bit

Suddenly Feliciano screamed up and hid behind Ludwig's back

"Was machst du? Why did you get scared?"

The giant asked the smaller Italien

"I heard something scary" he said whining

"Das ist dein Grund? I swear to Gott you are a handful. There is nothing to worry about"

The Italien however didn't stop crying

Seconds later I also heard some weird noises

"Ludwig, I don't think that Feliciano lied... I also cached up some noises coming from behind us"

We four turned around and saw

"WAHHH! There are zombies! Bella, Salvami!"

'Can't he speak English? I don't have time to think about this right now. They want to hurt us, right? My gun should work...'