Dream IV

I was slowly getting closer to all of the gang members and started to see them as my family.

They taught me how to handle many different types of guns and how hand-to-hand combat works.

Not even after a long time I got a job which was to assassinate some kind of politician. I never really understood why they gave me such a hard job, I was only a beginner.

On the agreed day I hid on the roof of a skyscraper with a sniper. I focused on his head while he was giving a public speech.

I shot the bullet and he dropped dead. The training was worth it were my first thoughts.

I went all the way down in a lift to leave the skyscraper without leaving any evidence. I tried to be nit obvious and walked to the car where my sister and Alfred were waiting for me.

They both gave me a high five and we drove back to our place while everything around us was hectic.

Soon I got the money, 30000€. Since that day I decided to try to be better and work a lot harder.

Time flew fast and two months later I got my next job with my sister and Matthew. The job was to get a guy called Roderich out of a high-security prison.

We packed everything and drove to that special place. What we didn't know, however, was that it was a trap from an enemy group to get us.

We arrived at the location and got ready as someone grabbed Matthew from behind to hold him as a hostage. My sister and I looked shocked as we saw more them ten men around us with guns in their hands.

The guy who held Matt commanded us to give him the number of our boss, which was Alfred. We thought a bit but then decided to give it to him so that Matthew wouldn't get harmed.

He then screamed at us to drive back and tell everyone what happened or he would torture Matt and slowly kill him. We both still in a kind of shock obeyed.