Chapter 1

"Q! Why are you coming in so late" coach Johnson asked. Why the fuck does he always have to call me by the first letter in my middle initial like hello i do have a actual name that consist of more than one syllable.

Shrugging my shoulders i take my ever so sweat time to walk across the gym. Pissing him off even more than I already have but i honestly dont care. All I want to do is get through this class without him asking me the same question every single day as if me being late would cause a shift in the univers.

walking pass him before he could say anything else i make my way over to the end of the line behind everyone.

"Late again huh"  glancing from the corner of my eye  i watch as Jason makes his way towards me. Not uttering a word i hoped he'd gotten the hint that i wasnt in the mood to talk. Sadly he didn't. Instead he opened his mouth to say something and coach blew that god awful whistle of his.

"Ok kiddos today you are going to be split in groups of three. You are going to climb this rope, do 94 sit ups,100 jumping jacks, 55pull ups and 12 laps around the gym." Coach more than eagerly announce with a smile that'll make a toddler cry.

The hell i am he's gotta be out his mind Jason laughed but quickly covered it with a cough. Shit! Did i really just think that out loud. A smile plays at the corner of his lip making his dimple pop. I could look at it forever and never grow tired of it. Someone clears their throat and i quickly snap out of my trance pulling my hand back to my side.

  Damnit think of something! Shit !shit!

"Umm.. You have a spider on your shoulder" Jason quickly rips his shirt off and begins throwing curses left to right.

I know this chapter is short so I will try to make the second one longer✌