Chapter 8

He dragged me to the dance floor and my favorite song cut that bitch off by K camp came on. We were so zoned out that when the song was over I hurried to the kitchen leaving Semaj dancing with some girls.

I grabbed cup and poured me some alcohol. I drank three cup fulls and walked back to the dance floor  with  Semaj. As I walked I saw Jessica and I narrowed my eyes at her. Before I knew it I was walking towards her and notice she was still with  Jason.

"YOU LIL BITCH!!" I said when I got near her. "Excuse me" she said looking at me as if I were stupid. I think I was past drunk cause the next thing I did surprised me and everyone who was near. I punched her square in the face. She fell to the floor and was out like a light.

I realized what I did and made everybody leave before running to my room.

I changed out my clothes and cried myself to sleep hoping that the rest of the week would go by quick and all this would would be forgotten about.

***********************

The rest of the week rolled by quick and I had enrolled Semaj in school with me. He started today and I was glad I bought him some new clothes and Jordans. I walked him to class before walking to math.

I was five minutes late but I didn't really care and walked past the teacher to go sit in the back of the class. The teacher handed out the test like she does every Monday. This headache was kicking my ass while I took the test. Luckly I finished answering all this easy bullshitten ass questions.

I couldn't help thinking about punching     Jessica in the face Friday which really didn't do this headache I had any better but only making it worse.

"Ms.Taylor can I go to the nurse I have a killer headache?"  I ask raising my hand.

"Are you do-" "Yes I'm done now can I go." I said cutting her off. I grabbed my bag and test and walked up to her desk. I gave her the test and picked the slip up off the desk walking out the room.

The nurse gave me two pain killers and I stayed in the nurse office for the rest of the class period until my head stop hurting.

The bell rang and I left the office even though my head still hurt a little. I had art next which  was next to Semaj's class. I like art ,the teacher let you do whatever you wanted because he's to busy on his computer.

I saw Semaj and ran to catch up with him. "Watt up J" I said to him making my voice a little deep. "Hey...

Um" he said and I remember I forgot to tell him to call me Q when we're at school.

"It's Q." I whispered to him and he nodded his  head. "What  class you got now?" he asked and I could see excitement in his eyes when I told him it was art.

We walked to class and he told me about his new friends. Once in class I set in my usual sit listen to music and  tracing over my new tattoo I got Saturday that said S'Royale which is my other middle name on my arm.

I felt someone tap me and I looked up and saw that it was Duke. His in gym with me. I took my beats off and turned the music down .

"Did you go to the party Friday?" he asked while sitting next to me. I shook my head and  he looked at me in shock. "Dude you should have. It was this girl who knocked Jessicas ass out and made everyone leave."  he said laughing at the memories. I  couldn't help the smirk on my face remembering it.

I am so tired but I want stop. Please like my book and follow me