Chapter 4

"Aww my bad Q. Are you okay" he asked me and I noded my head. He looked at me with his eyebrows knitted together.

I walked passed him feeling my cheeks warm. I opened my locker grabbed my phone and hurried to class.

I made it to class just in time. I sat in the back of class like I do in the rest of them. Today we are watching Romeo and Juliet so I put my beats on and listen to music instead. I know the movie by heart  so what's the use of watching the movie for the 12th time.

I end up fallen asleep and was woked by being hit with something hard. I shot up out my sit knocking my bag on the floor.

"Oh shit my bad  teach. I mean sorry " I said feeling all the blood rush to my cheeks and start to play with my lip ring.

"They want you in the office" Mrs.Robinson  said shaking her head.

I grabbed my bag and started walking out the room receiving winks from the girls.'Eww like dafuq'

I walked in the office and was directed to the principles office. I heard people talking and knocked on the door. "Come in"

I walked in the office and saw Michael sitting in one of the seats. "Umm what are you doing here?" I ask Michael with one eyebrow arched. "I'm here to take you to the doctor like your mom told me." he said. "Umm.... Ok"I looked him up an down not sure I believe what he was saying.

I've been busy so please don't be mad.
I'll make it up to you

Ily ✌