Chapter 2

After gym I went to the showers. When I stepped  under the water my body instantly relax. After  awhile I felt the water get cold. I dried off and put my clothes on. Luckily gym was my last class and I went straight home.

*********************

"Hi mom I'm home" I didn't hear anything so I guess she went somewhere. I walked into the kitchen and went straight to the refrigerator . Their was a note on the counter top.

I had to go to work
Foods in the microwave
Micheal will be there around 5 and I'll be back next month.

Love mom

Ugh I can't believe she is gone on a business trip for a whole month leaving me alone with her boyfriend. I can't stand him he's weird, creepy and always looking at me like a piece of meat.

I decided to leave the food in the microwave and get some ice-cream instead.

I walked in my room  and threw my back pack on the floor. I put my ice-cream on the nightstand before grabbing  some clothes. I put on my favorite sweat pants and my white pullover sweater that my dad bought me.

I sat on my bed eating ice-cream and listening to Beyonce 7/11. My hair  kept getting in my face so I put it in a messy bun.

After the ice-cream was all gone I laid down and I started thinking about Jason. His eyes are a faded blue color, hair cut on both sides and the top long. That body of his is right on point, he's about 6ft tall and those lips. I wonder are they softer than they look? God must have known what he was doing.

"Serenity where yo ma keep the beers at? Lil girl I know you hear me!". Damn everytime I start daydreaming about Jason someones always bugging me.

"What do you want!!?" I yelled  from in my room knowing that he was down stairs. I got out bed and went downstairs. Michael was in the kitchen looking through the refrigerator for what ever the hell he was looking for.

"What did you want?" I ask annoyed looking at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I ask where yo ma keep the beer" he said still looking in the icebox.

"Well you ain't gone find shit in there" I mumbled to myself.

"What you say?" he asked with all his attention on me. This guy really makes me feel uncomfortable the way he looks at me.

"I said your not going to find any beer in there." he looked at me for while before going to the living room. I grabbed a bottle of water out the icebox before leaving out the kitchen. Just as I walked to steps he called my name again.

"OMG what do you want now Michael!!?" at this point I am pissed off. I walked into the living room where he was watching the football game.

"Can you go to the store and get some beers?"

he ask still facing the TV. "Why you can't do it yourself." I ask him. He didn't listen to none I said and pulled out 20dollars. "Here go get the beer and keep the change ma." he said with a calm voice and I took the money.

At this point I wanted to shove this money up his ass and make him shit a president

Anyways I hoped in my solid black Lamborghini and pulled off I went to thrifty liquor and got the beer and I bought the cheapest kind and had $15 left over yeah a nigga sure did keep the change

I gave him his beer as i went upstairs I can never get a brake.

I put the money in my backpack and sat on my bed listening to whatever was playing.

I hope you like it so far. I tried to make it as long as I could.  ✌