Chapter 3

I'm so glad today's Friday meaning no gym. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and did my hygiene. I put on my joggers, white pullover, black bennie with L.A.S.H stitched in white and my Jordan's. I grabbed my iPhone,beats,and backpack before leaving out the door. I hopped in the car and drove straight to school.

I parked in the nearest parking spot I saw and got out. I made sure I lock it cause I don't want none of this people to steal one of my babies.

I turn to walk to the entrance of the school when I saw Jessica and her clique and I put my head down. I hurried past them and let out the breath I was holding. I pulled my hood over my head and walked in class.

I sat in the back of the class in the corner. There was about 8 other people in class talking. I put my beats on and closed my eyes while listening to K camp blessin.

I was to busy listen to the song that I hadn't noticed Jessica and her clique walk in. My beats where snatched off my head. I open my eyes and there standing in front of me is Queen of bixches in all her glory Jessica.

I set up in my sit and grabbed my beats out her hand gaining gasps from the Jessica wanna be's and rolled my eyes.

"Hi serenity or would you like to be called Q." she said with a smile on her face. Oh how I would love to wipe that fuxkn smile off her face.

"Hi Jessica or would you like to be called queen of all the world's known bitches" I said with a smile on my face makeing them frown.

Jessica narrowed her eyes and was about to say something but the teacher came. "This isn't over with freak" she whispered to me before going to her sit in her desk. I'm so glad this is the only class I got with her ass cause if I had anymore she would tell the whole school that I'm in trouble with some very bad people and that im David's sister who was supposed to be dead.

**********************

Thank you class is over. A class with out Jessica is heaven. I walked to the locker room to get my backup iPhone when my other one goes dead. I opened the door to the boy and girl locker room. (Yes the boys and girls share a locker room. Weird right?) I bumped into someone not paying attention. I look up and there in front of me is Jason in all his god given glory.