chapter six

Midhatter came with the food with a brusied eye , you were very shocked , "m-midhatter are you ok ? " you walked up to the gate but the chains held u back , you groaned "oh good morning miss um yea i am , well i got hurt while bringing u food , some of reds men did " he placed the food under the gate , you looked at it "why dont u go tell your father ?" You looked at midhatter "my father cant , the men are two strong here " midhatter looked down , The door opened and we saw the red leader standing there eyeing you "midhatter go to your father i thought i told u not to talk to prisoners " red leader still eyed you "u-uh u-urm im sorry mister red leader im so s-sorry p-please dont blame her , i-" mid hatter apoligzed "dont care go to your father now " red leader  replied annoyed "o-ok " midhatter left the room . The room was slient (a.n : if u could stay quiet enough you might hear a cricket im sorry back to the story )) "why do u try ? " the red leader looked at u , you didnt look at him but u knew he was angry "i try because i want everyone to feel happy about stuff , there is more to life than domination , i dont think u found it yet " you replyed , Red looked at u "happiness ?!?!, who needs that crap when i got a whole world to my self and .maybe i could force someone to rule by my side " he said smirking "i-im not gonna rule the world , im not gonna make u my enemy but i may look like i am your enemy to u but i dont want that " you looked at him "listen here you are my enemy and u cant stop me ruling the world no one can , there all scared of me its better to be feared than be loved by all " he smirked his famous smirk "and when im done its gonnabe endless pain and suffering for the people who choose to get in my way " he laughed evily , you thought he was crazy and he thought u were crazy to think you a normal girl that you could stop him "your gonna be left with nothing " he said 'i-i may not be left with anything "you shouted while  tears run down your blank face , he looked at u shocked "but i will not give up until u take me seriously!!" You didnt look at him u only cried , he almost felt guilty "y-you told me if i looked serious you will take me serious right ?" You said quietly "i took your advice to heart u know " you smiled wiping your tears . He looked at u very guilty but he didnt wanna show it "im not ever gonna take u seriously " he had a blank face when he shouted , you looked at him with eyes widen "girls like u  make me feel to express feelings stop doing that , really or i will kill you , stop feeling sorry for yourself , i dont wanna be like you goodie too shoes , gahhhhhh! " red leader walked out the door and locked it back , you were very speechless , you didnt wanna move neither did u feel like eating anymore , you just stood their confused and wanted to cry alot , you couldnt hold it back so u cried , you cried till your feel alseep .

Sorry for the short chapter 😅