chapter 12

Tord pov
*he was in his office for a while now he couldnt help but blush of the thought of you wearing those clothes , he thought u looked really beautiful he got tooken out of his thoughts when the door opened , he looked at who came in and saw celestie * " oh god " he thought rolling his eyes "what do u want celestie? " he looked at her with a serious face, " well,i need a favour from u " celestie grinned, this made tord kinda blushed " what kind of favour ? " he asked still keeping up a straight face " oh,(y/n) needs clothes , and she cant have the same clothes i give her she needs the right things to make her feel like a woman i have not sawn a single thing for women in the bathroom " celestie looks at him more serious " and what does those things has to do with me ?" He questioned " one your keeping her captive your suppouse to take care of her" celestie was pissed off "did u forget who i was already " red grinned " no i did not forget u were a total jackass (an: 😂😂😂😂😂 wow ) " no i ment im the red leader and i dont do things for people ok ? If u want u can but im not doing anything for that girl" tord grinned " ok i'll like to see how the future would be like for u "celestie laughed alot hard , tord started to question what she meant but just rolled with it then the thought of u came back to him and he wanted it to stop .

     Celestie pov
*she went back into the room where u were in then and smiles * " hey girlll ready to go " celestie smiled at u "go where?" You looked at her "shopping of course!!!" Celestie smiles "w-wait we can leave?, how did u do that?" You smiled, " oh we can i asked red leader" celestie smiled back " yay!!!! Im so happy that we can leave thank u so much celest"u smiled happily, " your welcome " celestie was very happy to see u excited , "now get dressed we got things to do " celeste walked out the room and smiles.

     (Y/n) pov

*You put on your clothes and walked out the room and saw celestie waiting for u "omg u look so sexy girl did u dress like that for your mans again? " * you blushed  hearing her say that * "c-celestie seriously lets get out of here fast " you said "ok im sorry yeah lets hurry up to make u more sexy " celestie laughed more , this make u more flustered , celestie and u made it out very fast out the base and ran inside the mall without getting caught "hey were at the mall" celestie smiled "cool " you replied "what store shall we go in first ?" You asked looking at celestie."were going to buy u a whole wadorbe " celestie grinned,* you looked at her like she had gone mad * "y-your not serious are u " you smiled nervously "nope we got to get u shampoo,make up , show utensils and pads for you, also cream and things to use and towels " celeste smiled "i-i dont know what to say t-thank you"you smiled being thank full "you dont need to thank me im just doing this because you my friend " celestie repiled "awwwwwwww" you smiled.

   ~meanwhile with tord😂~

        Tords pov (again)
*He was busy writing up some unfinsh papers when u came up to his mind then what celestie said also came to mind so he rushed to a store bought "woman things" and fastly ran to your room where u were staying , he blushed but refused to show he was getting weak as he reached to the door he knocked waiting, he  realized how stupid was and opened the door with his key, "hey i-" his eyes widen and he saw no one there he immeditatly got very mad and kicked the things he bought for u and walked away and called some of his men and they immediately went out to find u and celestie , he knew he should of listened to his head and did not invite her he would of easily let you try to survive on your own that was his mistake a grin showed up on his face and he chuckled and waited until u returned.

     ~After six hours of
       Shopping~

        Celestie pov
*Laughs very hard* "that was fun" she smiled licking her ice cream "yeah it was " you smiled licking your ice cream aswell,celeste looked at the little puppy u guys got and smiles * "what are u gonna name your dog (y/n)?" She asked "well jackson" (y/n) smiled "thats a cute name for a dog" celeste giggles , you giggled more "yeah it is but why didnt u get a pet?"you questioned her "oh im not a puppy person im a kitty person thats why i bought this kitty to be my pet " celeste showed you  the little kitten "so cute !!!" You smiled "thank u im gonna name her jamie" celeste smiled "cute"you laughed, *you guys finally came back to the base, then went in the room to see tord there , (y/n) eyes widen so did celeste "well well look whos back " tord grinned, "mister  w-were so sorry please dont be mad with us" (y/n)tried to apolizge "you know what consideration is i went outside got your things u need to help u stay healthy is this what i get?"tord asked "i thought u said u werent gonna get any ? " celeste grinned "w-well whatever that does not matter well have a good time because those good days are coming to a end soon " he left the room smirking.*you kinda felt bad * "hey celeste " "what?" Celeste repiled "i feel terrible" you looked down "what do u mean? "Well i mean that he went out to get me something and we..." celeste looked at u "why are u feeling sorry for him ? ", "its just i-i do i cant stop but help but feel guilty"you looked down "look u must not let things like this get u down ok so what if he bought u those things atleast i knew what u were suppouse to get" celeste had a smug face on, that made you giggle "yeah i guess u did " you smiled knowing that maybe you and celeste is kinda like a big sister too u