Sonic's Chat With Knuckles

Today was a quiet day. No Eggman attacks, no problems, no worries. At least for some people.

It was a sunny day in Angel Island, so Sonic and his friends decided to go visit Knuckles. They even dragged Shadow along. Literally.

The lush forest and plant life around them made the perfect scenery for this beautiful day.

As they neared the Master Emerald, Knuckles noticed them.

"Hey guys. What are you all doing here?" He asked.

"Nothin' much, just coming to hang out." Tails replied.

While they all talked, Amy noticed that Sonic wasn't talking at all and looked rather nervous.

"Sonic, are you ok?" Amy asked the azure hedgehog. Everyone stopped talking at Amy's question and looked over.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, I'm fine! Hey, Knuckles? Can I talk to you privately, like right now? It's kinda important." Sonic questioned.

"Sure, I mean why not-" Knuckles replied, only for Sonic to grab his arm and run to the opposite side of the island.

The others were just shocked at what had just occurred. They all snapped out of their shock and ran in the direction Sonic and Knuckles went.

Meanwhile, Sonic was ranting on about something. Knuckles had tried to understand what he was saying, but Sonic was talking too fast for him to hear. Though, at this exact second, the others had started spying on them.

"Calm down, Sonic. Whatever this is about, it can't be that bad." Knuckles said in an attempt to calm Sonic down. Sonic on the other hand was far from calm.

"Dude, my mom wants me to come home for an event!" Sonic basically yelled in panic.

"Oh my god, it is that bad." Knuckles said to himself.

"Yeah, and she's sending Manic to come get me. Manic, of all people. I mean, I love my bro and all, but if Sonia isn't with him while he's driving, he'll crash before he even gets here." Sonic explained.

Both Sonic and Knuckles just stood there in silence for a few minutes. Though, Knuckles broke the silence.

"So, what're you going to do?" Knuckles asked, turning to him.

"I don't know! That's why I came to you!" Sonic said starting to panic again. "You and Eggman were both there, and you know I'm not just gonna walk up to him and ask for advice."

"Sonic, we might need to tell the others about your past. I mean, they have a right to know and the longer you wait to tell them, the bigger the chance that they won't accept it." Knuckles said.

"Maybe. I'll consider it." Sonic agreed. "We better get back before they start getting worried."

The two friends walked back towards to Master Emerald. Once they were out of earshot, Shadow Chaos Controlled them back to where they were before.