Framed

Izuku was on his way to class with eri at his moms house and has ochako as his girlfriend life was going great until he heard arguing from the door to his class.
Allmight/momo/kirishima/tokoyami: HE IS NOT THE TRAITOR!
Izuku walks in.
Izuku: what's going on?
Ochako: SHUT IT YOU VILLAIN.
Momo: HE IS NOT THE TRAITOR!?!
Nezu walks in
Nezu: izuku midorya you are under arrest for giving information to the league of villains last night.
Izuku: but I didn't i was in my dorm with kirishima?!
Kirishima: yea.
Aizawa: it doesn't matter we have evidence of you doing it. Your going to Tartarus.
After being cuffed and taken to Tartarus. When the car was out of sight they went back to the dorms when they got back momo went straight to her room and cried her heart out. Kirishima went to his punching bag. Tokoyami went to his room and read to get his mind of it. All might went to inkos house to tell her what happened and who believe him after explaining she broke down crying and to make it worse eri overheard all of it and went into izuku old room which is Eri's new room in her grandma's house, she hugged her Deku plushie that momo made for her and now sees her as her mama after hearing that. When all might got to his car and cried behind the wheel because he viewed midorya as a son. The big 3 were depressed because they viewed him as a little brother and one of there own. Shoji and sato respects izuku and soon apologize to the three of them for viewing him as traitor accepted it because it was that izuku also respect the two of them as well. Kota was shattered when he heard about it, someone he viewed as a father was in prison. Monama, kendo, tetsutesu, didn't believe it.
But the rest of class1-a was a different story. They were celebrating and decided to throw a party and invited the ua staff be the people who reaction caught them all by surprise the big 3 told them to fuck off. The family's of the Deku squad snapped at them because they all met him and refused to believe he did. Hell even endeavor believe he didn't do it. The Bakugos snapped at Bakugo and kicked him out.
All might and dark shadow scared them off. kirishima ignored them. The class 1-b believers just said no the same for shoji and sato. Momo was entirely depressed she had emotionless eyes and had red eyes from all the crying and she only left to eat,or go to class. And right now she was listening to music while scrolling through her phone of moments of her and izuku hanging out while holding her own Deku plushie and crying a little and went to bed dreaming of him coming back.