DEKU VS BAKUGO AND SHIGARAKI (Part 2)

(Meanwhile at the midorya's)
Momo was in the kitchen making some breakfast when the kids came in.
Momo: morning you two, how you sleep ?
Kota/ eri: good.
They look around and don't see izuku.
Eri: mama, wear is papa?
Momo stops what she's doing and looks at them.
Momo: daddy.... went to go fight the villains.
Eri/Kota: WHAT!?
Kota: will dad be ok?
Momo: of course he will honey.  Now go get dressed, breakfast will be done soon.
The two nodded and walk off to there room to change.
Momo thoughts: please be ok Izuku.
(With izuku and Bakugo)
Izuku twist Bakugos arm and knees him in the ribs then throws him to the ground.
Izuku: FINAL FLASH.

Bakugo gets hit by it and when the smoke clears he is struggling to get up

Bakugo gets hit by it and when the smoke clears he is struggling to get up. Izuku fly's down next to him.
Izuku: I trusted you Bakugo. you had the quirk to be a good hero but you through it all away for what?
TELL ME YOU PIECE OF TRASH.
Bakugo: because the world needs to know who there gods are.
Izuku feels some ki behind him and he dodges.
Bakugo: took you long enough.
Shigaraki: sorry I just had to enjoy the show.
Izuku: so you finally decided to show up. To be honest I thought you chickened out but I guess I was wrong and did you finally decide to moisturize and use chapstick?
That pssst shigaraki off and he charges full speed at izuku and punches him through a shop. Izuku fly's out of the shop and kicks him past Bakugo. Bakugo tries to punch Izuku but misses then his elbow explodes and sending Izuku to the ground. When Bakugo lands Izuku uppercuts Bakugo. Shigaraki tries to punch him but izuku catches it and throws him to a car and he grabs Bakugos leg and throws him at the same car.
Izuku: TIMES TEN KA MA HA ME HAAAAAAA

The car blows up and smoke clears to reveal shigaraki destroyed and sees Bakugo out cold

The car blows up and smoke clears to reveal shigaraki destroyed and sees Bakugo out cold. Izuku sighs and lands he turns around and sees a familiar face and smirks.
Izuku: it's been a while....Dabi
Dabi smirks as well.
Dabi: I could say the same. Why don't we catch up.