A story's end. Anothers begining. (END)

(years later)
In the past ten years japan was rebuilt. U.A high was back in business and our couple were finally at peace. Izuku became number one and finally forgave the ones who didn't believe him. He also used the dragon balls to revive dabi but came at a price. He became the dragons guardian by eating of the dragon balls commanded by shenron. Momo was living her best life. She was married to the man she dreamed of and had two kids. The couple graduated from U.A and izuku used a wish to make Kota a saiyan and deems he is worthy of one for all. Eri grew to be like her mother but with the intentions of being a hero like her father. Kota was all like his dad. After a few more years Izuku and Momo aka Deku and creati went into retirement for a happy reason but we will get into that later. Kirishima and kendo announce there relationship as well as Izuku and Momo. The public went crazy and said  congratulations to them. But we're shocked to hear that creati was pregnant. Kirishima became the number 2 hero and after Izuku's retirement he became number 1. The former hero's in training were not happy. Bakugo ran a gang in prison by brutally murdering the leader. Uraraka was not happy when she heard about the news she went on a killing spree with todoroki when he also heard about it. It took 15 guards to restrain them. Dabi went out on his own after his scares were gone and went to find a new meaning in life. Inko was as happy as could be when she heard about it and was shaking with excitement about being a grandma. Yagi was surprised when Izuku told him he's the honorary grandpa. After the birth of there beautiful baby boy they thought one name was appropriate.
(Present time)
Izuku is currently walking to the kitchen and sees his wife.
Izuku: hey babe.
Momo: hi honey.
Momo and izuku make out for a few seconds before the baby monitor ( I hope I'm spelling that correctly)
Izuku: I'll go get him.
Momo: I wonder wear he got the crying from?
Izuku: hey. I have grown out of my tendency of crying a lot.
Izuku walks up into the baby's room.
Izuku: it's ok Hizashi, daddy's here.
Hizashi starts to calm down and giggles.
Izuku: guess someone wanted some attention.
Momo: DINNER!
Izuku: come on buddy.
Hizashi starts clapping his hands and giggling.
After dinner the midorya's got ready for bed. The couple laid down with there baby snuggling up between them.
Momo: look at his cute little tail wag.
Izuku: yea. I'm just happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you and see our kids grow.
Momo smiles.
Momo: I'm happy as well.
The couple fall asleep with there beautiful baby boy in there arms.
(On a far away planet.)
???: my king. We have traces of the legendary super saiyan's D.N.A on the planet earth.
???2: good. Send retrieval team down there with teleportation generators. We will join them once they set it up.
???: yes my king.
———————————————————————————
Hello everyone I would like to thank you all for reading this story until the end and I will make a sequel to this story. And with that out of the way. Stay safe. And have a good day😁👍