1 YEAR LATER.

It's been a year since they left and all the hero's in Japan are close to nun the only ones left are midnight, all might, eraser head , and endeavor. Some hero's went into hiding while tryed to take back the city and they never came back. The civilians were sent to a bunker where they would show feeds of the city at times to see if the city was recaptured they would show it on the news at times but people lost hope. For the wedded couple of izuku and momo midorya things are going well for them. They have a nice house.

With two kids eri and Kota and right now it was peaceful

With two kids eri and Kota and right now it was peaceful. Izuku was doing one arm push ups, Momo was reading a book, Kota and eri were playing hero's. After dinner they all went to bed, izuku woke up at 2:00 and starts to put his gi on [ it's the one he wearied against oren.] he was heading to the front door to leave until.
Momo: do you have to go?
Izuku turns his head to see momo with a sad/worried look on her face. Izuku turns around to face and holds her hands.
Izuku: I have to Momo. people can't keep living in a bunker.
Momo and Izuku kiss and he picked her up and went to the bedroom. Izuku wakes up to a naked Momo and sees its 5:00 he puts his gi back on and writes Momo a note and walks to eri and Kota's room and slowly opens the door and enters he knees between there beds and kisses them on for head and they smile
Izuku: take care of your mother for me.
He leave the room and leaves through the front door and fly's off to the city. Momo starts to wake up and sees Izuku not on the bed and sees a note on the nightstand and she starts reading it.
Dear Momo
If your reading this I already left to end this nightmare and we could be a family and move back to Japan and attend ua and be hero's together. I promise you I will come back.
                                                      Your Izu.
Momo starts to tear up and smiles.
(Meanwhile with izuku)
He starts to see ua and speeds up and stops above ua and sees it a bit run down and tall grass and dark gray clouds he starts walking to the front gate and sees the city in ruins.

(Meanwhile with izuku)He starts to see ua and speeds up and stops above ua and sees it a bit run down and tall grass and dark gray clouds he starts walking to the front gate and sees the city in ruins

Izuku floats down and walking through the streets. He sees ruble, fallen buildings, stuffed animals and toys, messed up cars and some plants growing a little. Izuku continues walking until he here's two female voices call his name.
???/???: hi Deku.
He turns around and see uraraka and toga.
Uraraka/Toga: it's been awhile.