Away

Gulf's pov.

When I heard his voice, I immediately walk away from him. I don't want to be hurt more but then, this idiot called me.
"Gulf! Come here!" Krist calling out my name.
I feel like I want to run away at this moment, seriously.
I looked at Krist and Singto, apparently Singto looking shocked to see me as well.
"I, had to go." I said to him trying to get away from this fucked up situation.

Suddenly I can feel a hand on my waist, grabbing the area that have been punched.
"Where you want to go?" The voice, fuck he's hurting me. I gain my courage to push his hands away and turn to him.
"Anywhere but here." I hissed.
"Egotistic scum." He replied, we're now looking at each other eyes as if our gaze can pierce through both of our heads.
"Foul mouthed bastard." I said to him and look pissed. He trying to punch me but he was hold back by Singto.
"Don't make a scene here Mew." Singto said calmly. Oh, his name is Mew? Krist pulled me away as well from the scene.

"Don't tell me Mew the one who punched you in the toilet." Krist said as we arrived at some empty spot.
"Yes, that bastard is." I replied.
"You finding, death is it?" He asked.
"Why, is he that scary?"
"No, I mean yes. He literally one of the most respected senior in this college." Krist explained.
"Most respected yet punching his juniors in toilet stall?"
"What did you do until he punch you? The must be a reason he be that mad." Krist asking me.
"I spilled coffee on him." I confessed.
"And?"
"And I didn't apologize for it." I added on.
"Hold the fuck up, now its your fault,  you didn't apologize for what you done." He's blaming me now.
"You blaming me now? What about when he punched me in the toilet?"
"You both had to apologize then. Both of you really really wrong." He suggested.
"Me, apologize? No way."
"Your alter ego really hard to negotiate is it." Krist sighed.
"Huh, do I look like the one who apologize first?"
"You know, I always been the one who apologize on your behalf, all these time. This one, I can't really help you." He said, and yes Krist always been the one who apologize on my behalf. He's a good friend, and really try his best to protect his friends. We fell into silent after he said that.

"I can, apologize." I said to him, and his eyes sparkled looking at me.
"Really?!" He asked me as he grab my arms.
"On one condition." When I said the his face darkening again.
"He must, apologize first."
"Hm, I should discuss it with Singto about this." He inhale his breathe hard.
"Hm hm." I cross my arms while leaning to the wall.

"Ok, I try to discuss with Singto. Meanwhile for you, avoid Mew." He agreed.
"That's not easy considering he's our senior." I said.
"Just, avoid." He stress the word avoid.
"Fine fine, I'm going home. You going with your boyfriend isn't?"
"Yeap. I try to discuss with him that time if I can." He replied as we going to find Singto and that guy. I don't really want to call his name.
When we saw Singto, that guy wasn't there already.
"Singto, where's.." Before Krist can finish his question Singto replied.
"Going home. He's not in the mood to join us. Would you want to join us Gulf?" Singto invited me to go with them.
"Uh.. I don't know." I replied.
"Ok let's go." Before I could decline Krist already dragging me to the car.
During on the way to the restaurant Singto and Krist chit chat all the way, ignoring my existence in the car.

When we arrived at a restaurant we head in and take our seat, ordering our foods.
"Oh Singto. I want to discuss with you something." Krist opened up conversation as we waiting for our food.
"I thought we discussed everything in car." He smirked.
"Not about that. About Mew and Gulf." Krist looked at me.
"Why me?" I acting like I don't know anything.
"Ok hit me." Singto agreed.
"Gulf agreed to apologize, about the.." Before Krist even finish his words Singto continue his sentence.
"About the coffee, yes." Singto said in serious tone.
"But, he want Mew to apologize first." When Krist said that, Singto looked at me.
"Easy to persuade him, but make sure you make up with him." Singto replied while looking at me.
"Really?" I asked him.
"Yeah, apparently Mew have some soft spot in his heart when he's mad. All you need to do is just bring him some food. Sushi." Singto telling me how to soften Mew's  heart so easy for us to make up.
"Fine by me." I replied.
"Good, I'll try to persuade him and I'll let you know if he agree through Krist." He smiled as our foods arrived.
"Problem solved!" Krist said happily.
"Not yet." Me and Singto replied in unison. We then dig into our food silently as I'm thinking what will happen next.
Will he punch me?
Will he agree to apologize first?
Can I actually say the word 'sorry'?
So many thoughts inside my head as we were eating our foods.

________________________,,,_______________

Note :

Hi guys, I'm sorry for the late update.
Was busy for 2 days and apparently I keep falling asleep when I try to update new chappy.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please do comment if theres any grammatical errors or questions just let me know.

I am really sorry for the late update and I hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you for supporting my poorly made story.

Thank you so much.