Senior Trip

Mew's pov

I groaned as I stretch myself on my bed, alone.

"I sure does miss Gulf."  I thought to myself as I staring at the empty spot on my bed.

I remembered, that one time I caught him staring at me when I was asleep and he embarrassed as hell.

~~

*Flashback*

"You know that I'm handsome if you stared like that." I smiled at him.

"Fuck you." He turns around immediately and I can see his ear turning red.

"Such harsh words in the early morning." I hug him, as I giving him kiss on his neck.

"I'm hungry." He said as he grab my hands and put it on his belly.

"You're fat." I teased him.

"Tsk, can you not?" He slapped my hands.

"Fine, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything that my boyfriend cook will do." He turns around and smiled at me.

"Even if its bad?"

"If its bad then it's your fault."

"Okay, I'll go make one." I give him a peck and head to kitchen.

*End of flashback*

~~~

I reach out for my phone and I saw message from Gulf.

- Have fun, don't cheat on me or you're dead :<

Who even want to cheat on him? He's perfect aside from his sharp tongue.

I wake up from my bed and head to shower.

~~~

When I arrived at the college, I can see many other of my friends preparing to get into the bus.

"Mew, come here you fuck." Tay suddenly come and drag me to the registration table.

"What. I thought I-"

"This is to confirm that you alive and breathing." Tay replied sarcastically.

"Fine. Luckily I didn't trip and die just now." I comply to him as I know he the one who arrange all of these.

"Yes, now after this you can ride the bus and settle down."

"Yes dad." I replied.

"Dad my ass." Tay replied back.

"Damn, I'm missing Gulf even more now. His curses, I miss that." I sighed as I register myself up.

I sat next to Singto in the bus, and I'm having this uneasy feeling.

"If you miss him that bad you should call him." Singto suddenly spat out next to me.

"Huh?" I act confused.

"Don't huh me, you sitting so awkwardly and you keep sighing." He replied and I sighed again.

"I don't want to disturb him."

"You won't, I bet he waiting for your call." When Singto said that, I unlocked my phone and called him.

*rings*

*The person you call is unavailable, please try again.*

"No answer!" I whined loudly and suddenly the attention turned to me.