Witch

Mew's pov

I was waiting for Gulf in my car because clearly I was worried for him going alone to the file room.

As I decided to spam Gulf with messages, I saw a girl looked like Jane harassed by some seniors so I went out from my car to help her out.

"What are you guys doing?!" I shouted from afar as I approach them. Then, suddenly I felt someone hit the back of my head.

That actually hurts me alot and I turned instantly to look who hit me. A damn junior hits me in the head? Seriously?

I felt myself rage in anger and I went to punch him instantly.

"You. Fucking. Dare. Hit. Me. Disrespectful. Twat." I said as I'm punching him. That boy bleed severely as I felt more hits on the back of my head.

I fell to the ground as I feel myself losing consciousness.

Fuck.

Suddenly my head tilted up, and I can see Jane's face.

Why she smiling?

Then everything fall into the dark.

~

I open my eyes slowly, my head so dizzy. I found myself in an unknown space. The wall painted in pink, full girlish decorations and I can tell it's belong to a girl.

Suddenly someone came in, it's Jane.

"Ah, you woke up handsome." She said as she sit on my lap.

"You.."

"Me, just want to have fun with you. You see, I really hate to see you with Gulf being lovey dovey around." She cuts me off.

"Gulf.."

"Don't worry about him, someone take care of him already." She laughs mischievously.

"What have you.. done.."

"Oh, just some minor bruise won't hurt is it? Haha." She said as she trails her hand on my abs.

"Let's have fun shall we?" She added on, as she touches my crotch without my consent.

Suddenly my phone rangs, and she pick it up.

"Oh look who's calling.." She showed me the name on my phone. Gulf.

Fuck.. Gulf..

"Hello?" She pick up the phone.

"Don't you know, who am I Gulf?" She laughs mischievously.

I just can't scream, she stuffed my mouth with socks.

"Nothing, just having fun with him. Apparently he's bigger than I thought. You lose, Kanawut. I win." She ended the call.

Fucking bitch. She gonna ruin my relationship with Gulf!

I can feel myself boiling in anger now as I struggle to untie myself.

"Now baby, lets continue shall we?" She said as she unzipping my pants.

I grunted in anger as she touching my private area without me giving consent.

"Why wouldn't you turned on? Oh, should I put some gay porn?" She smirked and stood up to get her phone.

She turn on some random gay porns and it actually turning me on.

"Imagine you and Gulf, doing these." She laughs.

Fuck my mind.

My dick starting to harden and she amazed by the size.

"So.. big. You should breed me." She strips herself naked and starting to sniff my dick.

"What a manly smells.. hmm.." She lick the tip of my member and I just could help myself. I'm between guilt, and pleasure at this moment.

She start to suck me off, slowly engulfing my member and starting to move.

Fuck, anyone.  Save me..

I couldn't, I just lost. The pleasure was just too much, with my mind thinking about Gulf.

After awhile, I can feel myself getting close.

My breathing starting to get heavier and heavier.

"Come baby, come on me." She said seductively and started to jerk myself in much faster pace.

Suddenly, the door busted open.

"Fucking hell Jane!" I heard a voice, masculine voice and when I looked its someone unfamiliar pulling Jane away.

"No!" Jane protested as she was dragged away.

Then, a figure appeared.

"Mew..." I tried to focus myself and I saw Gulf, crying as he put my member inside my pants and untie the rope.

"Gulf.." I hugged him instantly and he started to cry even harder.

"Stop crying, take Mew home." Another unfamiliar voice, but this time its female.

She actually drag both of us out from the house, into a car.

"Hop in." She said in stern voice and Gulf just hop in, so do I.

"What about my.." Before I finish my words another female cuts me off.

"She'll send it to college." The female pointed that the other female who told us to hop in.

"Sorry, I'm Sammy." She introduced herself.

"-and that's May." She added on.

"How you guys.." Gulf cuts me off.

"-long story, will tell you later." Gulf sobbed.

"That bitch really.. crossing the line." Sammy said as we on the way to our college.

"Hm. I rather not to talk about it.." I replied, as I caress Gulf's ear.

"What will happened to Jane?" I asked again.

"Probably she will be sent to Canada." Sammy replied.

"Serves, her right..." Gulf mumbled, and I can hear him out.

"Thank you." I express my gratitude.

"For you both." Sammy chuckled and I'm puzzle by that.

What does she meant by that?

_______________________,,,________________

Hi guys, a late update .

I'm sorry..

Was too busy with work until I don't have time to type.

Please forgive me.

So anyway, this is new chapter and I hope you guys enjoy this!

Please do vote,if you guys enjoyed and if theres any comments just let me know!

Thank you for staying tune and supporting my poorly made stories!

Love you guys, stay safe!