Hunt

Mew's pov.

7 am. I woke up early, because of one thing. That little prick. I'll make sure he'll pay for what he done. I went to shower, dress up and head downstairs to have my breakfast.
"You're early." My mum greeted me.
"Yeah. I want to punch someone." I replied coldly.
"Oho, are you joking to me?" My mum thought I'm joking? Seriously. I just gave her the serious look.
"Why would you want to punch someone?" My mum noticed my serious look.
"He should pay for what he done." 
"Calm down. Eat up." My mum hand me my food for me to calm down but deep down I am not calm just yet. I quickly finish my food and rush to the bus stop.

7.20 am. Still no sign of that prick. Does he know in advance I will punch him? I groaned in frustration, knowing I can't beat his ass up. The bus also arriving as well.
I just remembered. He is my junior in my college. I just gonna hunt him at college then. I ride on the bus, with my anger and vengeance to that boy.

When I arrived,  I found Tay and New walking together. Holding hands.
"Hey Mew. Whats with the sour face huh?" Tay asking me.
"I want to punch someone."
"Who?" New interrupted.
"Don't need to know. Ask more and you'll both be the punching bag instead."
"Okay. Let's go to class, now." New replied as he never saw me angry before.

When we arrived, our lecturer arrived early. Weird. Not even 8 am.
We rush to take our seats and I sat next to Singto instead.
"I know, she's damn early isn't?" Singto suddenly whispered to me.
"Yeah." I replied shortly.
"Why you having sour face early in the morning." He added on.
"Nothing."
"Really? You seem like you wanted to punch somebody until their soul left their body." He guessed correctly. I just nod and he chuckled.
"Have some mercy on the person who you want to punch."
"Nah, just hospitalized will do."
"What did he do? Did he soaked you wet or something?" This guy is really a clairvoyant.
"How did you know?" I looked at him curiously.
"I'm in the bus, and I saw someone spilled coffee on your shirt." He blurted out. I just sigh.
"Take it slow. Just leave some warning bruises." He smiled. I just rolled my eyes and the class started.

During the lunch break, my eyes became wild hunting for that boy.
"Eat up. You scaring out people with your gaze." Singto tap my shoulder.
"He really want to punch that boy." Tay said as he digging up his food.
"Let him. I wonder what Mew will do." New wondered and he smirked. Tay realises it and instantly slap New's head.
"Dirty thoughts somemore." Tay said as New rubbed his head in pain. Suddenly Singto tapped me on my shoulder.

"Mew." Singto tapping my shoulder repeatedly.
"Hm."
"Look." He pointing out to someone.
"What."
"That guy you looking for. He's going to the toilet." He said and I immediately stand up.
"Where you going?" Tay asked.
"Toilet." I replied.
"Okay, we'll wait you here." New added on. These 2 fuckers really didn't heard what we talking about. Lovebirds.
"No. Don't wait. The break almost over." I replied.

I followed that guy to the toilet., and the lunch break time finished already so people rushing to the class.
He went into one of the stalls, and I immediately lock the main toilet door so no one can get in or out.
"The time has come." I said to myself and I waited for him outside of his toilet stall.

When he opened the door, I immediately rush in and pin him to the wall. He look shocked by my action.
"Hey there. Remember me?" I greeted him with my low voice.
"What the fuck?" He curses out.
"Don't you want to apologise now? I'll give you chance." I said to him.
"No." He declined.
"Sure?"
"Yes." He spat on my face. That really pisses me off even more.
"Okay." I replied and punch him on his guts.

____________________,,,___________________

Note :

Hi guys, new chappy is here!
I hope you guys enjoy and I think my chapters quite short.
Please do stay tune for more!

If theres any grammatical errors or else just let me know, I'll gladly accept it with my open heart.

Thank you!