Trailer

*Gunfire*

"Channel 7 this is an emergency broadcast, please report back."

*BANG!*

"Channel 7?"

*BANG!*

"Channel 7! Channel 7! Do you read?!"

*BANG!*

Somewhere in a radio station, a male figure wearing the Bladesmith's Memory armor set is firing his No Feelings(Scout Rifle) at a group of Sangvis Ferri Dolls behind cover. He stops firing to answer the call.

Doll: I'm a bit occupied here...

Comm: Reaver! You're overran. Get yourself to evac, now!

The male now name Reaver, looks around the corner to see the S.F Dolls slowly approaching his position.

Reaver: I'm in a bit of a pickle right now.

Comm: Help is on its way. Get the hell out of there!

Reaver: Negative, ma'am.

The male replied as he looks at the bomb next to him, slowly ticking down.

Reaver: I won't let them take this place alive.

The scene then switches to a female G&K Commander slamming her fist down on a table shock upon hearing the Doll's response.

Commander: WHAT! That's suicidal! There's no way-

However, Reaver didn't hear the rest of the commander's sentence as he pulls out his earpiece.  

Reaver: Ah don't worry about it.

Reaver's eyes then switch from blue to red.

Reaver: I've got my own way out.

...

*BANG!*

A gunshot rang out as a dead Ripper lays down before Reaver  rushes out with Tatara Gaze(Sniper) in hand, dodging gunfire. He then busts through a window flowing through the air as radio station explodes.

He lands and begins to slide down on a mountain. He then fires a shot at a Jaeger which staggers her before hitting her with the rifle butt sending her flying into another Jaeger before getting killed with another shot.

He continues sliding down, firing his sniper as he jumps over a dead Vespid before kicking another onto the ground and snipes her.

He then pulls out a magazine and throws it at a Vespid that was firing at him. The magazine hits her, which caught her off guard. Reaver slid pass the Vespid through her legs before catching the magazine and use it to reload his sniper. He then turns around as he slid to snipe the Vespid.

Reaver then jumps off from the mountain and snipes one of the two Rippers that were shooting at him. As he lands, it creates a puff of snow before the Ripper could shoot Reaver shot her with Izanagi's Burden in his hands. 

Quickly reloading his sniper, Reaver turns to his right to shoot a Vespid before shooting a Jaeger that came out of cover. He took out another Vespid that attempts to shot him follow by a Ripper that aimed only to get headshot and lastly a Jaeger. He then blows the head off of a Striker before reloading.

Quickly getting up from his prone position Reaver spot the only remaining S.F Doll. The Vespid quickly wipes the blood of her dead comrades off her face before firing at Reaver. Reaver quickly did a 360 dodge to avoid the gunfire as he actives Honed Edge before aiming at his last opponent.

*BANG!*

The Forger Of The Black Armory