Chapter 1

Doll: Our wares seduce you, Commander. However, none can cureently be sold.

Alisa: What? Why?

Doll: With the current situation going on, our operation has all but ceased.

The Doll said as he looks at Alisa right into her eyes.

Doll: But if you truly covet our wares, then understand: We would very much like our stuff not taken or else.

Alisa: Or else what?

The Doll then snaps his fingers to reveal another room causing the commander and her T-Dolls to look.

Inside the room is a pile of dead bandits with a sweeper bot sweeping the room.

The scene causes Alisa to nervously gulp before looking back at the Doll.

Doll: And commander... if one of your colleagues from your faction dares to steal our wares, you'd best not return at all.

The Doll said as he begins to walk away.

Alisa: But wait, we could use your help!

Doll: Help? You need my help? Heh, to help people with your kind of work? Not a chance.

Alisa: Please, sir! We need help to push these Sangvis Ferri bastards back! 

Upon hearing "Sangvis Ferri" the Doll stops his tracks and looks at Alisa. 

Doll: Did you just say, Sangvis Ferri?

The Doll asks to which the Alisa nods.

Doll: Sangvis Ferri.......Those bastards....

The Doll whispers as his fist clench before taking a few breathe in and outs before talking to himself.

Doll: Dare I go against our values and help a P.M.C with their problems? If I do, our operations could finally restart...but more of their kind would come. They'll want our wares, of course. We'll need more supplies to meet demand, which means...even more contractors , which means further disgracing the memory of our founder.

The Doll said with concern before looking at the commander.

Doll: You've put me in quite the predicament.

Alisa: So I guess that means you accept our help?

Doll: Perhaps, however, I need you to prove yourself.

Alisa: Prove myself?

Doll: Can you forge your own weapon, Commander?

The Doll asks as he hands a weapon frame to Alisa.

Alisa: What is this?

Doll: A weapon frame the first step to forge a weapon. But since this one is almost completed I want to see if you can forge on your own.

The Doll answers as a forge ignites.

Doll: Now go prove yourself.

With a nod, Alisa walks up to the forge and slowly inserts the frame into the forge soon after the sidearm Kindled Orchid appears on her hands, surprising her, her T-Doll, and the Doll.

Doll: Look at you. Look at what you've done. What you've created. The first Black Armory weapon crafted by a P.M.C. Oh, Reaver, Reaver, Reaver, Reaver. This predicament of a relationship has proven... unexpectedly beneficial.

The Doll said as he sighs before a welcoming tone course through him.

Doll: Perhaps when we first met, I was a bit... cold. Allow me to start over.

The Doll then does the introduction again, but more friendly this time.

Doll: Welcome.. to the Black Armory.

He said with welcoming arms, causing Alisa and her Dolls to smile.

Doll: For time, P.M.Cs have been barred from our history. Today, you change that.

Alisa: So does that mean you'll help us?

Doll: Yes, yes I will help with your war against Sangvis Ferri.

Alisa: That's...That's great! However, I never know your name?

Doll: Oh, how rude of me I shouldn't have forgotten to introduce my name when you appear.

The Doll said as he straighten himself to introduce himself.

Doll: I am Black Armory manufacturing product NO. BA12418. Reaper Doll "Reaver". And I hope my services can help you win.

The Doll now named Reaver said as he bows.

Reaver: Now...where do we begin?

End Of Chapter