1. Introduction

Okay, it's the new thing: fandoms.

Pretty much every other kid my age that I know is part of one. At LEAST one. I, personally have, like five. Okay, more than five... But that's normal- right?

I've recently (apparently) started becoming a "teenager". I am obsessed with multiple things, I'm weird as heck, I get super emotional and insecure sometimes- I'll spare you the awkward details that everyone goes on about... And with becoming a teen, I was introduced to fandoms- a lot of fandoms! But I started to wander off. Soon Harry Styles was my idol and I spent more time talking about One Direction, Lord of the Rings and random pinterest quotes (that I inevitably forgot afterwards) than I spent time with God.

My fandom life shifted from a natural "weird", to unhealthy.

In the new generation we tend to find justification for overobsession, because everyone does it. I drifted away from God and became much more susceptible to peer pressure and insecurity.

-Now, don't get me wrong here, I love fandoms. Check out my pinterest account and you'll see for yourself. But there comes a point that I previously mentioned where it becomes too much.

I'm not one of THOSE chain messages. You know exactly the ones I'm talking about! I'm not saying that you have to leave your social life and stay in your room learning bible verses by heart all day, or you'll go to Hell. I don't know any of you well enough to say that.-

Anyway, one night I was Pinteresting, like any Pinterester. It was 2am and I was searching Sherlock quotes (and here you all thought I wasn't a procrastinating, introverted fangirl), when I thought: Stop the traffic! There are bible stories that give me feels, as I read more I discover that Jesus is so my OTP, I write (and read) fanfics for God- in a way- and I totally ship the holy trinity with the guy begging on the street, my best friend and everyone. Why not start a fandom?

That's what it is isn't it; a fanatic domain (I know, it sucks that it's not Kingdom of fans!). Wait no, it is a Kingdom of fans! God's Kingdom! We're all a bunch of fans. Followers... Sound familiar? Yes. Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. This starting to sound like a fandom?

So, let's take a journey through a year as the heavenly fandom! (still working on the fandom name, Pls comment if you have an idea).

Let's just be total Jesus freaks and live in love, keeping our fandoms in their rightful place, under our OTP.

May the spirit be with you and the trinity ever in your favor (see what I did there?)! I totally ship all of you with Jesus and I think that we've got a good canon going here.

I mean, I can't even! ;)