Together With Naruto

The next day I woke up seeing Naruto sleeping on the floor. I giggled and looked at him drooling while hugging his pillow. "Mizuki... your friends are here to see you" shouted my mother. I sighed and got up, but just before I was about to reach for the door knob, a hand grabbed my foot and dragged me to the ground and then my hands were pinned to the floor. I looked up seeing Naruto hovering over me. "Morning" he said, as I blushed. "Morning" I said, as he kissed my cheek. "Mizuki? Why is your door locked?" shouted my mother, as I growled. "I heard you I'll be down in a minute" I shouted. "You’re going to be late for school if you don't hurry" she shouted, as I sighed and then paused seeing Naruto walking towards the balcony. "Naruto" I said, as he glanced at me and smiled. "See you at school" he said, as I nodded and quickly ran to my bathroom to get ready.

I ran downstairs and paused seeing Itachi with Kisame, Tobi and Sasori. "Hey kiddo" said Kisame, as I looked at them. "Why are you guys here?" I asked, as Itachi raised an eyebrow. “We came to see if you were alright from yesterday" said Itachi, as I paused. Right they didn't know what happened. "Everything is fine... really" I said grabbing my book bag and pushing them out the door. "He came over didn't he?" asked Sasori, as I blushed and looked at them. "How did you know?" I asked, as Sasori removed some cheddar cheese left over from my mouth. Damn it. Itachi handed me a napkin and I wiped my mouth fast. "Come on I'll give you a lift and get your number one guy over here too" he said, as I looked at him. "Really? Is there enough seats?" I asked, as he eyed me. "Damn your slow... you’re sitting on his lap" he said, as I blushed. "No thanks" I said "Than be late" he said, as I growled. "Fine" I shouted, as we hopped in the car, and then Itachi stopped right in front of Naruto. "Naruto hop in" I said, as he looked at me. "Seriously?" he said, as I hopped out and he stepped in and I sat on his lap. (Note never actually do this you will get a ticket) We made it to school just before the bell rang and as Naruto and I came into class the whole class started cheering. "Way to go Naruto" shouted a guy "You two are such a good couple" shouted a girl "Do a duet next time" said another guy. "Ah-hem" coughed Kakashi, as we looked at him. "Will you two take your seats please" said Kakashi, as we nodded running to take our seats.

By lunch time I was not sick of the compliments at all, in fact I was rather pleased that everyone liked my singing so much. I was at my locker, and a hand closed it and I saw Naruto smiling. "Hey" he said, as I smiled. "Hi" I said "Oi enough love fest" said Kiba, as I smirked. "What's wrong Kiba jealous I didn't call out your name?" I said, as he growled. "Don't go there" he said, as I giggled. We made our way to our usual spot and it was like nothing had changed. "So arcade after school?" asked Shikamaru, as I smiled. "Actually" I said, as they looked at me. "We have the play rehearsals remember" I said, as they whined. "Come on do we really have to go to that?" asked Kiba. "Well Naruto and I have to go, and Kiba you have the most important role, so you have to go too" I said, as he sighed. "Fine whatever" said Kiba, as I smiled. "So Sasuke must be pissed" said Chouji, as I paused. "Sasuke?" I questioned. "Don't tell me you didn't notice" said Shikamaru, as I paused and remembered all the times Sasuke was looking and talking to me. I slapped my forehead and shook my head. "Well the genius didn't know anything after all" said Kiba, as I growled. "Shut up" I shouted, as everyone laughed.

After school we made our way to rehearsals and everyone started cheering and whistling again at me and Naruto. I blushed and Naruto put his arm around my neck. "It's okay everyone's happy for us" he whispered, as I lowered my head. "I suppose" I whispered, as Shizune walked in. "Places, people places we go on his five" shouted Shizune, as everyone got dressed for the play to start. As the play went on I was at the part where Lysander was going to fight Demetrius for Helena, I was at Naruto's feet holding onto his leg. "Can you hurt me anymore than by saying you hate me? Hate me? Why? What’s happened to you, my love? Am I not Hermia? Aren’t you Lysander? I’m as beautiful now as I was a little while ago. You still loved me when we fell asleep, but when you woke up you left me. So you left me—Oh, God help me!—For real?" I said, as I looked up seeing Naruto struggling looking at me. "Naruto" I whispered, as he gulped and shook his head. "I certainly did, and I never wanted to see you again. So stop hoping and wondering what I mean." said Naruto, as I pretended to be angry. Then at the end of the play Kiba came out on stage. “If we actors have offended you, just think of it this way and everything will be all right—you were asleep when you saw these visions, and this silly and pathetic story was no more real than a dream. Ladies and gentlemen, don’t get upset with me. If you forgive us, we’ll make everything all right. I’m an honest Puck, and I swear that if we’re lucky enough not to get hissed at, we’ll make it up to you soon. If not, then I’m a liar. So good night to everyone. Give me some applause, if we’re friends, and Puck will make Amends." said Kiba bowing, as the crowd cheered in an uproar. Everyone started whistling and cheering for Naruto and me again. When the curtain went down, I sighed and sat on my butt leaning back. "Mizuki" said Naruto kneeling in front of me and looking at me with a sad face. "You were amazing Naruto" I said, as he smiled and hugged me.