Prologue

Why did he leave? Did I do something wrong? Why did he cheat on me? Why?

I broke into sobs just remembering the image of Jay in bed with Angie and the way he.....

Everytime I think about it, it breaks my heart even more.

I hate him so much right now but at a moment I had loved him with all my heart. He had been my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first everything you could say. We were engaged to get married in a year. Everythin went down hill when I saw him with tht sick, infected ..... in bed.

All I feel at the moment is rage, I just want to kill him and her.

My tears go down my cheeks in hot liquid streams. I bury my face into my pillow and cry my eyes out until I fall asleep.

****************

**Flash back **

Im so nervous, I have been away for two weeks and I got the chance to leave early and come back home before the time I was told I would be getting back. I'm so very excited to see my amazing fiancee and surprise him with my early arrival.

I stand in front of the door to the room we both share at the time when all of a sudden I hear groans and moaning from inside the room and I freak and burst into the bedroom looking around to see whats happening when I see him in bed with my bestfriend.

At the moment I dont kno wat to do at all. I just stand there freaked when all of a sudden Angie sees me in the room and freezes.

"Lilliana I didn't know you were coming back so early!", was what that came out of her mouth before I turn to leave but not before throwing my engagement ring at them and slaming the door so hard tht the walls shoke. I walked down the hall while I could here Jay yelling my name and telling me tht he is sorry.

**Flash back over***

**********************
A/N

Hii guys!

This is like my first book .....
Hope ya will hang on there with me and please tell me what ya think of my book so far.

Hope ya like it!!!

Pleazz VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

-Stephanie