Chapter 3

"Everything in life happens for a reason"
-unknown

Chapter 3

Unedited chapter

Lilliana's POV

I scrambled from the floor , moving as quickly as I could, as I got up. I cleaned off my skirt and straighten my clothing, then looked up to see who my life saver was.............

I could not believe my eyes, their stood a guy with dark brown hair, chocolate brown colored eyes, a muscular figure, about 6'4, and with a worried expression on his beautiful face....... I just want to touch his hair and face they looked so soft.....

Wait did I just say that 'Oh God whats wrong with me....'

---------------------------

Matthew's POV

An hour before the incident....

"Umm... is Mrs. Summers in her office I have an appointment with her at 10 a.m.", I asked the lady in the front desk. While looking around the lobby, admiring the designs of the walls, couches, and etc. Noticing how everyone here worked silently and mind there own business.

"Give me a second please I'm going to call up right now and see if she is there.", said the lady in the front desk, I turned back around to look at her in mid stentence. She looked at me and smiled a sweet smile, maybe just a little to sweet for my liking. She was pretty she had to to be in like her late twenties and early thirties. She had on a black cardigan with a white tanktop under and a black mini skirt with white stilettos. She was beatuiful but she was the type that was going for a one night stand.

I am that guy that has everything, the good looks, the amazing accent, billionaire, and great personality. Every girl wanted me but, I know this might sound old fashion but, I think of just getting together with one girl, getting married and having children. Not having a different girl in my bed every night. I bet I don't sound like many guys that you might see now days but what can I say this is me. I guess you could say I'm different from the rest.......

'Snap' 'snap'

"Ummm... Sir, Sir,", I heard voice saying, as I snapped out of my day dream.

"Ah... yes miss, what is it?", I said with a question look on my face.

"Well I just called her secretary and she said that you can go up and go directly into Mrs. Summer's office that she has the door a bit opened, also take the boss elevator, our treat....", she said winking her one eye at me, while handing me a paper folded into a perfect square. I know excatly what this is.......... do people really see me as that type of guy?

I just shook my head, then walked away directly to the elevator that had a sign on top that said BOSS.

I entered the elevator, looked at the collection of buttons they have. Ummmm.... which button could it be...... well there is one that says 'penthouse, Mr. Summers and Miss. Summers' . I'm guessing its that one......

I pressed the button, then just layed back and looked around the elevator admiring all of the different types of technology instruments. I kept wondering how this elevator could keep going when it had so much weight on it.

I rose my head to see which floor I was on when all of a sudden I heard a 'ding' and the elevator doors opened to find a lobby type waiting room. I went straight up to a girl that was behind a desk typing away like crazy. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

She looked up, then quickly stood up straightening her clothing. "Umm... Yes h-how can I h-help you sir?" She said nervously, like I had caught her doing something she is not allowed to do.