★Foreword★

"THE ART OF WRITING"

- by Phiyah

A writer wannabe's canvas, wherein letters are like colors that forms a painting.

A writer's music sheet, wherein letters are like notes that shapes music.

A writer's dance step, wherein letters are like dancing to the beat of her pen.

A writer's camera, wherein letters are developing images in the reader's mind.

A world wherein a warrior's only weapon is her pen.

A magician's wand is her pen.

A prisoner's escape zone.

A book that would serve as a map, taking you into different worlds.

Her soul is embedded in every word.

Her heart is the source of the characters' feelings.

Her mind is the source of her ideas.

Her imagination is her portal to another dimension.

An endless imagination, is like immortality to a writer.

A dictionary, is like the book of life to a writer.

An experience, is like a soul to a writer.

A story is like a masterpiece to a writer.

This is the art of writing.

------------------------------------

"A doze of spilled ink a day, keeps boredom away."

I got inspiration from everyday-life experiences, quotes, stories, movies etc.

God bless you!

Former: Story Ideas.

"One shot stories" are compiled in this book.

Text copyright © Phiyah (Sophia Ong) ™2015
The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.