8

A broken past part 8*
jacks Pov

I took the map from Norths office. And I sneaked out. I flew to Arendalle. And as I got there, a queen and 2 Princesses stood asking rocks for help. And as I looked again, they turned into Trolls and spoke. "The only way for Pitch to flee is your light Rapunzel." He said to the blonde long haired Princess. "You have the power of light, his opposite. You cannot kill him, but you can out power him." "Thank You." Said Rapunzel. "As for you, Elsa. You have a dangerous power of ice that can injure him tremendously but, he can hurt you back." He said to the white haired Queen. I tripped over a stick. And the Trolls blinked and the three Princesses stared at me. "You can see me?" I asked confused. "Of course we can see you, silly" Said the ginger haired Princess. "Your Jack Frost!!" said the blonde princess. "What." Said the Queen. "I'm Rapunzel!" "I'm Anna." "I'm Elsa," "Nice to meet you guys.I heard you want to defeat Pitch?" I explained my guardianship and my problem and about Astrid. And the Trolls listened as well. "In order for Astrid to remember everything, you must find her teeth and show it to her." Said Granpabbe the Troll. "thank you." I said. "Can we join you?!!!!" Said Rapunzel. "OMG AN ADVENTURE!" exclaimed Anna. "UH, guys. We just met him are you sure that's a good idea?" Said Elsa. "Well yeah! He's a guardian." Said Anna. "UH. Ok." Said Elsa not amused."You will need to hurry, Pitch is spreading darkness fast," On the way back to Arendelle. We passed the Kingdom of DunBroch where a red haired girl was practicing targets. She locked lost. "hello? Miss you look lost." I said. "No way, I live here. I'm princess Merida and I'm going to kill A man named Pitch" she stated. "OMG REALLY? WE ARE TOO" explained Rapunzel. Elsa explained the entire story. As we walked through the woods.