7

A broken past part 7*
Jacks Pov
As Toothina showed me her fortress I looked in amazement. I wonder if Tooth can show me where I come from and where i belong, I want to see my memories. I thought.This is the room of memories" she said opening a door. I leaped in surprise. The room was dark and empty "what?" She said in shock."where are the teeth?" Then Pitch came out of nowhere and said "This is Between Jack and Me." He teleported her away. "Where did you send her?" I yelled. "Where she belongs." He smeared. "Why do you even care?" He said. "She is loved and has a family." "You don't have anything. No family, no friends, no love. Heck, you can't even get normal people to see you!" Pitch yelled. "No, that's not true. "How come your "servant" can see me?"I said out of nowhere. "Why does she look so familiar to me?" "Why is she haunting my dreams?!" I exclaimed. Pitch looked at me, confused how I knew that. Then he smiled a dark smile. He took out a box with a little boy on it. "Is THIS what you want?" He asked. "GIVE ME THAT" I ran to him. "No way, not unless we have a deal." He smiled. "What do you want?" I said. "The staff, hand it over" I walked away "no thanks." "Give me the staff or else I'll kill Tooth." I sighed and gave him the staff. "Very good." He said and broke the staff. "NO!!!" I yelled as my heart shattered. Pitch struck me and I fell into a cave. I fainted. 3 Hours Later, I woke up to a baby tooth. "hi!" I said. "Hi!" She cheeped. She pointed to the box in my hand. "Jack!" Said a familiar voice. I jolted. "Jack!" It said again. Tooth pinched me and pointed to the box again. I pressed it. And I saw a boy who looked like me, with brown hair. And the girl! The same girl who works for Pitch. She was small and was being bullied and the boy helped her, and they say together that day for lunch. The next memory they were about 14 we were holding hands and were by the sunset. We looked like best friends. "I love you" she said. "I love you too." The boy said back. And they hugged. The next memory they held hands ice skating. And the ice was slowly breaking. "Jack!!!" She yelled. "I'm coming Astrid!" (Her name is astrid. I smiled.")The boy held a staff, the same staff that pitch broke! And she pulled it. And he threw her on the grass. "thanks Jack!" She said. The boy only smiled, but little did he know the ice broke under his feet. "JACK!!!!!" Astrid screamed. Astrid cried and yelled each day. Until one day, a witch named Gothel. Came and took away her memories. The memories stop. "THAT boy is me!" I yelled. Tooth looked at me confusesed. "Did you see any of that?" She shook her head. I grabbed my staff. And tried fixing it. One....Two...Three! My ice worked. But broke it again. I did the same EVEN stronger and it was fixed. I flew into the sky. And went to go find the Old Trolls that I heard about when I was a kid.