Cas's new outfit

Sam's  POV 

 As i draged Cas to one of the rooms i had be trying to make a postion for a deamon we are hunting i  Now that I think of it.. What was he doing in Dean's room . A wide smirk was immediately plastered across my face as several different ideas popped into my head. Cas looked over and noticed me giggle before I turned over the corner.  "Uh, Sam?" His voiced piped up from behind me. "You okay?" i turned to face him. He tilted his head at the sight of my wide grin and the sparkles in my eyes. I held my hands up in the air.  "Ah, don't worry about me. I'm fine. Anyways, here we are!" We entered a small room, past the pile of scrambled papers and over some old library books that were scattered all over the floor. "Hehe, sorry about the mess." I watched as cas struggled to hop over a mess of documents and over to the wooden stool.  "So.. what is it today?" He asked me curiously.  "I need you to test another potion that I've recently made." Cas face darkened. His bottom lip twitched a bit as I held up a vial of bubbling purple liquid. "Don't worry, it won't hurt you."  "What are the side effects this time?" he questioned as he eyed the purple liquid in my hands. I shook the vial a bit and watched it fizz. He gulped and sat stammered a bit. "A-are you sure it won't doing anything bad?"  "No, but it's probably similar to the last potion I gave you.." I said with my finger on my chin. "Very similar.. Animal-like.."  "Eh?! So you're gonna turn me into an animal again?!' He nearly shouted. "No way! I'm not-" I interrupted him by shoving the vial up to his mouth and pouring the liquid down his throat. A maniacal laugh escaped my lips as I watched Cas doze off and eventually falling into a deep sleep. , this potion was an advanced version of the last one.. This time, it would last longer.. I had a great idea for Cas. my brother better thank me for this one. I'm doing him a huge favour. After setting Cas carefully on my chair in the room I snickered and walked up to my closet pulling out a costume that I that Charlie gave me to hide from her one night stand a few weeks ago so i washed at for my great idea . 

Crowley POV  

After leaving the library , I went straight back into hell and got cleaned up as im still needed on this hunt.. Dammit, I had bruises all over and maybe even a broken nose. He made his warning very clear, crystal clear; I had to stay away from Cas. I finished wiping up my cuts and wrapping bandages around my wounds before heading to the bunker as i showed up just outside Charlies room and she walked in to me.  "What's up, Crowley?" She smiled at me and I smiled back. "What happened to your face?"  "Nothing. I j-just got into a fight." I held my hand up to my cheek and rubbed the bandage over my bruise. She gave me a concerned look before walking up to me.  "Hey, I'm looking for Cas, we're on kitchen as were cokking tonight. Want to come along?" Charlie asked me. She  said she was looking for cas. Should I? What if Dean caught me searching for him? No, that didn't matter, I'm just going to help her out, that's it. "Hello? Crowley?" she waved her hand in my face. "You were spacing out for a moment.."  "O-oh, sure I'll help out. Let's go." I replied instantly. 

We started walking towards the map room. "i think he may be with sam." I mentioned to her , who was fiddling with her fingers.  "to Sam lab room thing is right down this hall. Why don't we go ask?" As we walked farther and farther down the hall, we heard sounds of struggling coming from her room. "What the.." Charlie said while leaning against the door.  "H-hey! I can't wear that! S-stop it! Hey!" It was the sound of Cas's voice. He seemed to be struggling with something. "N-no, wait stop! Sam! It's too tight! Move over already!"  "W-what are they doing?!" she stammered. Her face was slightly pink as we continued to listen in on their conversation.  "Come on, Cas! Don't be shy~ I know you like it. Come over here and push a bit harder!" Charlie and I gaped and took a step back from the door. We gave each other weird looks and heard more of Sam's loud voice. "Please, Cas? Do it for me! Just a little more, come'on! You can do it!"  "Ngh.. this is.. I can't.. it's too embarassing.." I heard Cas say with a slightly high pitched voice. "T-this is way too short! And the headband tickles too much!" Did he just say headband? Charile tugged at my shirt and pointed at the door, gesturing for me to knock. I knocked twice but they didn't answer. Maybe sam's voice was too overpowering. i look back to Charlie who turned the handle and surprisingly, it was open. she slowly opened the room and muttered soflty.  "Please excuse us.." she trailed off when she saw Cas standing beside sam's desk wearing a short, pink frilly skirt on, ribbons, a ruffled headband, with white thigh-high stockings and pink flats with flowers decorated on its tips. What surpirsed us the most what the sight of a bushy black tail wagging under his skirt and two twitching ears that blended with his hair. "C-Cas.. what are you..?" she started.  "C-C-Charlie ! I-it's not what it looks like! I swear!" casa face flushed as we watched him shyly cross his legs. "sam m-made we drink this weird potion again a-and made me wear this stupid outift!" I snickered and then saw cas dart his eyes at me. "Don't laugh, goddamit."  "It suits you though." charile chuckled. cas stammered and tried to make some sort of comeback but nothing came out. He quickly mumbled something to himself before sitting over in sam couch.  "Isn't he adorable~?" sam squealed and nudged me on my shoulder.  "Well, I guess since you're busy, I'll just have Crowley help me out for dinner." I heard charile say from behind. she placed her hand over my shoulder and gave me a tender smile. "Is that okay with you?"  "U-uh, sure thing. See you, cas." I gave him a sympathetic smile and a slight wave before head out towards the kitchen with Charlie. she poked my arm as we walked down the hall and grinned.  

Cas POV  

Oh god, this is so embarrassing! I'm in a pink frilly skirt that's super short and really tight! How do girls wear these thing, I mean, you could basically see everything from down there if I don't cross my legs. I can't believe Charlie saw me, along with Crowley! Ugh, what could be worse? Well, at least Dean wasn't here. What would he's reaction be if he saw me like this? We did finally just get together and all..  "Hm~ I bet you're thinking about doing something to your precious Dean, am I right?" Sam creeps up next to my on the couch and pokes my cheek. "Hm?"  "O-of course not! I'm just thinking about what would make him happy cause we recently just cleared out all our problems and our relationship is going pretty well so far so I thought I'd do something nice for him.. Idiotic, isn't it?" I gave out a weak smile and scratched the back of my furry ears. Sam leaned in closer to me and started breathing heavily. his eyes were sparkling like jewels i opened my mouth to say something but was cut of by the door swung open.

  Deans POV

  I went straight to Sam make sift lab as he called it after I finished picking up the book and pictures and sorted them all out into neat piles. Weird noises were coming from his room, he was laughing along with another person. Who was that? It was familiar to me in a way.. I gave the door a loud knock. Moments later, the noise continued, only getting louder and somewhat weirder. This annoyed me, so I kicked the door down only to find Sam towering over Cas with tears in his eyes.  "Sam WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I nearly shrieked. he smirked at me and quickly sat up to huddle with cas. I sent daggers at him and clenched my  fists. "What's going on here exactly?"  "I was just having fun with cas, geez. Check out his amazing outfit I found! Doesn't he look adorable? Come on, stand up!" sam ruffled cas hair, making two pointy figures pop up. He had ears again and a fuzzy tail that swayed around from behind him. I also just noticed the short frilly skirt he was wearing, along with thigh-high white stockings, a pink headband, and pink flats. sam placed her hands over cas shoudlers and pushed him up in front of me. cas face was flushed as he crossed his legs, blinked innocently at me, and shyly fiddled with his pink skirt.  Holy shit.  

I stared at cas with my mouth wide open and warm liquid dripping out of my nose. cas averted his gaze from mine but he instantly flustered when he saw my face.  "D-Dean, your nose is bleeding!" Cas ran up to me and began dabbing my nose with a soft handkerchief. I blinked and realized all the blood that dripped on my shirt was disgusting.  "Gimme that." I forcefully grabbed the handkerchief out of his hands and quickly cleaned up my face. sam  giggled in the background as cas stood before me, in this strange outift. But I must say, he looked damn adorable. The short skirt was perfect, at the right angle, where I could see everything from cas. It went well with the stockings that made him look cute with those little pink flats. The frilly headband and his ears kinda topped it off though. Also, now knowing he had his tail again I couldn't hold back.  "Dean?" cas tilted his head slightly and stared at me with those wide Blue beauties of his. Without another word, I grabbed his by his wrist and ran down the opposite end of the hall. I dashed as fast as I could, not caring about how stupid my face must've been. The heat was rising up in my cheeks.  "Have fun! Don't ruin the clothes though!" sam yelled from down the hall. I guess I should thank him later. cas was in for another long night.