Dad..? DAD!

Luffy POV:

Screaming was all around me as I laid on the ground, I felt someone shaking me shouting my name and I try to get the black spots out of my vision slowly they fade and I sat up "LUFFY! LUFFY! LUFFY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Ace screamed into my ear I lazily raise my hand "I can hear you...What happened?" I mumble out looking around, I look at the spot that I had just been at and saw dad, Jinbe and Mingo? Ace followed my gaze, Dad was laying on the ground and Jinbe was heavily bleeding Mingo was shaking Crocodile shouting for him to wake up, my eyes widen in shock as I stumble up Ace quickly follows and we run over to Crocodile, Mingo looks at us his face eteched with concern as we get on our knees beside him "W-what happended?" Ace asked shakily Mingo looks at us "well he was exhausted and injured just like Luffy he was spent when he fell to his knees but then Akainu charged towards Luffy and you tried to shelid him he used his devil fruit to fling you away, Akainu then took his anger out of Crocodile but he didn't move so Jinbe blocked him but it still burnt him Jinbe is alive and so is Crocodile but he need medical attention...Now!" Mingo says the last part with urgency I look at Ace shocked but I don't have the energy to shout at him for being stupid, Jinbe walked over to us his "Akainu is getting impatient, we need to go!" Jinbe puts a hand to his chest blood staining his hand, Mingo was going to say something but was cut off by a literal roar all of our attention turned to the angered Whitebeard fear surged through all of us as Whitebeard slammed Akainu into the ground his body caved in and was crushed into the ground Whitebeard kept on throwing relentless attacks at Akainu but he doges, Whitebeards towerd over him he was brining down his fist when Akainu turned into magma and drove his fist through his chest "POPS!" Ace and Marco cried out "You must resign" Akainu says looking down at the kneeling man, Whitebeard brings out his fists and puches the air as hard as he could the ground began to crumble as Marines were thrown into cracks falling down "BASTARD!" Akainu calls out while falling into a massive revine a gap formed between us and Whitebeard Ace attepts to jump across but I weakly grab his arm "A-Ace dont...Please." He looks down at me and frowns but kneels down next to me "I'm not done yet" Whitebeard calls out angered "From this point on... I will be your opponent!" Marines go flying just from him swining his staff "ALL MEN! GET TO THE SHIPS!" Marco orders crying "OLD MAN!" Another cries his nakama grabs him and starts running. We don't move better that, Ace dosen't move and I can't move Mingo is to busy trying to wake Crocodile and Jinbe is struggling to catch his breath. "Zehahahahah..." A man emerges from the shadows and my eyes widen in shock "Blackbeard..." Ace growls out but it instantly turns to dread as Blackbeard make his way towards Whitebeard ,"You little bastard..." Whitebeard says anger lacing his tone "I-It's the Blackbeard pirates!" The Marines shout "Teach...." Whitbeard drones out punching the air making all the Marines go flying and Marine Ford collapses "you are the one I will never call my son, I will take this fools life and settle the score!" Whitebeard shouts shooting a glance to Ace, Ace stumbles at the glance "stay out of this! Come at me Teach!" Whitebeard brings down his staff and Blackbeard laughs he puts his fist to the ground and black spews everywhere "this is the real power of the dark dark fruit" Whitebeard tries to hit it away "Now, now that won't WORK!" He yells and stops Whitebeards fist with his bear hand Whitebeards fist dimmed "Sorry but I took your devil fruit, In other words you can't create earthquakes anymore!" Blackbeard laughs and punches Whitebeard squar in the chest Whitebeard flies up, Whitebeard tried again but was stopped "you don't get it do you...!" Whitebeard dosen't listen and brings his staff down slicing through Blackbeards chest he then pins him to the ground choking him "Old man! Don't do this..I'm your son right?" Blackbeard pleads a masive explosion was his response cracking everything around him Blackbeard gets on his hands and knees "He's almost dead! Kill him!" One of Whitebeards nakama yells he staggers forward and towers over him "can't you just die already!?" Blackbeard whines then shoots him twice "KILL HIM, GUYS!" Blackbeard calls out to his crew all of his crew begin to shoot him hole after hole when they run out the shooting finally ends...