See you soon...Luffy

"Yo, Luffy..." Shanks says and focuses his attention on the man in front of him "well said kid...You're right this war has gone on long enough it's time to end it, and if you dont like that then you can face me..." Shanks growls the last bit causing Marines to flinch, he then looks at Sengoku "don't you think that's fair, Sengoku?" Shanks makes his way over to the Blackbeard pirates and sighs when he sees Whitebeard "let us handle the Whitebeards burial, the war was broadcasted to the world, I won't let you dishoner his death any further!" Shanks glares at everyone hand on his blade ready for anything "I agree..." Sengoku sighs all his Marines look at him shocked "Only because it's you, 'red haired' Shanks!" Marines start to protest all around him and Shanks smirks Sengoku takes a deep breath "THIS WAR IS...OVER!" All is silent for a second but then cheers erupt from the pirates and they all begin to make thier way towards the ship no one stopping them, Marines start to fall to the ground in relief while Shanks walks over to us and I allow Jinbe to drop me I stumble over to him, Shanks smiles and stops in front of me he opens his arm and I instantly jump in he wraps his arm around me "you did well Luffy you and all your friends saved Ace..." He mumbles into my ear I feel all my body relax as I finally realise it's over he unraps his arm and places the straw hat on my head "can't forget this" he smiles and I grab the hat "we did it... We won..." I say struggling to keep my eyes open my legs give out beneath my and I fall to the ground "LUFFY!" Ace yells but it's distorted "take him to my ship I have a two medics with a team ready for him and Crocodile, actually we need another for Jinbe..." Shanks begins to walk to the ship, Jinbe walks over to me and slings me over his shoulder we begin to walk towards the ship most of it I don't remember cause my conciousness was struggling to stay awake I remember Iva talking to Mingo and Ace and going on to the ship, we went into a white room on the ship and me and dad we're laid on seperate beds "See you soon, Luffy" Ace smiles and pats my forhead I was going to ask what he meant but my vision became blurred eventually knocking me out.