𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌

◝.*・゚

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝ 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘮 ❞

◝.*・゚

1993, 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘯

      𝐇𝐞'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬, Kai found it interesting to see how human emotions and the psychology of fear and evil manifested, he enjoyed the graphic gore, the adrenaline that came with the jump scares.

His twin, Josette had always hated them, she'd hide behind a cushion if she was forced to watch a film, shielding her eyes with her hand while the large bowl of salt popcorn would usually end up flying off her knee.

The pale and yellow puffy balls would be scattered across the living room, the plastic bowl upside down as Jo muttered a sheepish apology when she would notice the irritation on Kai's face after finally peering between her closed fingers.

He'd come to the conclusion that Jo was a scardey-cat down to the bone, she couldn't even watch gremlins without hiding behind a cushion.

His all-time favourite film had to be the shining, watching with glee as Jack's mind was slowly twisted and corrupted, enjoying his descent into madness.

Although Kai personally thought the ending of the film would have been much more amusing and satisfying if Jack had murdered Wendy and Danny with the axe.

After reluctantly watching the shining with Kai, Josette hadn't slept peacefully for the next month, especially when Kai had cloaked the twins (using their magic of course) into appearing as the Grady twins, powder blue dresses, bows and everything.

Kai had found the whole ordeal amusing, especially when Jo had almost motused the golden twins across the room.

It was safe to say Joshua had punished Kai gravely- judging from the purple stains on his ribs and the agonising pain, Kai suspected they'd been broken till a sympathetic Josette had healed him.

Snorting at the thought, Kai's gaze flickered away from the boxy television screen and to the petite redhead sat just beside him.

Her pale, exposed thighs were almost touching his, Kai wondered what they'd feel like, if they were as soft as they appeared.

For a reason he couldn't explain, Kai wanted to reach out; he wondered if she'd shiver at the contrast of his cold rings brushing against her, perhaps a breathy moan would leave those tempting lips of her.