The beginning of the rest of my summer in hell

So Just because of everything that happens I did have to move their ages around.
Louise will be 12 years old, not 9
Gene will be 13 not 11
Tina will be 16, not 13
And Logan will be 14, not 15.

"Gene! Tina!" Linda screamed from the top of the stairs. "Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" She added while she fixed her sleeves.

"Coming mom!" Tina shouted blandly as usual. She slug her backpack over her shoulder and grabbed her suit cases and green duffle bag on the way out of her door, slamming into Louise in the process.

Tina fell over onto her back and held her head as Louise looked down at her showing disappointment. She shook her head sadly.

"Oh, hey Louise." She waved from the floor. "This is where I hang out now." She added with a wave.

"Yes, I see that." She nodded.

"Can I get a hand?" Tina asked, raising her arm in the air.

"Yeah, I'll help you unpack once we get to Florida. Oh wait!" She shouted angerily.

"But you're not coming to Florida. Are you?" She asked sitting up.

Louise sighed in anoyment. "No, Tina. I'm not. That was the point!"

"Gene and I want you to come Louise. It's your own fault that you can't."

"I blew up one toilet!" She screamed, waving her arms in the air.

"Well, Mr. Frond was sitting on it." Tina defended.

"That's cold T. Defending Frond?"

"Tina! We gotta go!" Linda shouted, almost in a singing tone.

"Are you going to the bus stop with us?"

"No Tina, I'll be at the restaurant with dad. Awaiting my slow death!" She stopped and walked ahead of her.

Gene stood at the top of the stairs waiting for Tina while Linda went to start the car. He wore his backpack over one shoulder, two suit cases sat by his feet, the last bag was suspiciously keyboard shaped.

He spotted Louise and smiled as he held his arms out.

She held up her hand as a form of rejection and walked past him on the stairs.

"Hey!" He shouted with his fists on his hips. "Where's my hug!?"

"I'll hug you in two months GENE!" She added his name, turning it into a curse word.

Gene gasped and crossed his arms.

"Louise?" Tina asked once she saw Gene's body language.

"Yes!" She stomped.

"She did blow up a toilet." Tina shrugged.

"It was funny and you know it!" Gene screamed.

"I want her to come too. I feel bad."

"Then we should stay!" He shouted.

"But Jimmy Jr will be shirtless on a beach."

"I know it's a reward trip but you'd be able to enjoy him more if you knew she was in a hotel room ordering room service and pouring sand in our water bottles." Gene explained.

"I actually don't know if I'd like that."

"You don't want her there!?" He asked like it was the end of the world.

"Calm down Gene, don't be dramatic. I want her there I just don't want to get pulled into her pranks and get sent home early. If she were there we wouldn't be there very long Gene. This is my only chance with Jimmy Jr, he's definitely going so I won't see him until school starts again!"